Get your winnings early on all bet types
Ever watched a match, had a gut feeling and wished you could cash out early? Well now you can thanks to Betrally's Early Cashout! Now available on combos!
And now you can also decide exactly how much of your bet to Cash Out with our new slider function – just set it to the amount you want and leave the rest of your stake running!
Here's how it works:
- Place a pre-match or live single or combo bet
- Find your placed bet in your Betting Slip and look for the Cash Out button
- Check your early cashout value and click to take it!
- These Cash-Out Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Cash-Out Terms is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- Cash-Out and Partial Cash-Out are available for pre-live and live markets and applicable for Single Bets and Combo Bets, excluding System Bets.
- Neither Cash-Out nor Partial Cash-Out is available on Forecast/Tricast Bets.
- Partial Cash-Out shall only be available in circumstances where the full Cashout offer for the bet the subject of the Partial Cash-Out is greater than twice the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- The minimum Partial Cash-Out amount is equal to the minimum bet permitted for that particular bet.
- The maximum Partial Cash-Out amount shall be the full Cash-Out amount minus the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- Combo Bets, placed together with System Bets via the 'Combo’ tab, cannot be the subject of a Cash-Out or Partial Cash-Out.
- When a Customer undertakes a Partial Cash-Out, the remaining bet amount (ie the initial bet amount – Partial Cash-Out Amount) is placed as a new bet at the odds current at the time of the Partial Cash-Out.
- In the case of a Partial Cash-Out of a Combo Bet, where one or more of the lines has already been settled, the new bet is placed on the remaining open lines at the current odds.
- We provide no guarantee that the Cash-Out facility will be available for a specific market or Customer. Betrally reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disable the Cash-Out Facility at any time.
- Cash-Out offers are available only within a specific time frame- any changes in the price or market during this time may result in a new Cash-Out offer or in the suspension/removal of the Cash-Out facility.
- Cashed-Out bets will be considered and shown as settled- the outcome of the final market is not correlated with the bet settlement.
- Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover requirements of any Sports promotion.
- Bets placed using a Free Bet cannot be the subject of a Cash-Out.