I have more than ten years of experience in the sports betting industry, and it’s been a brilliant ride. There is an unmistakable buzz and atmosphere when working for an online bookie – particularly throughout major sporting events. The excitement is always palpable.
I was born in London but grew up in the West Country in the United Kingdom.
At the age of 23, I spread my wings and began working for huge bookmakers such as LadbrokesCoral and William Hill in Gibraltar, a small British territory off the coast of Spain.
After four-and-a-half years there, I migrated east to Malta to spend another enjoyable three-and-a-half years working in iGaming as a Senior Copywriter for Gaming Innovation Group, handling customer communication, b2b communications, and brand implementation for their flagship website Guts.
It’s a privilege to work with James and Shane to bring you great cricket content here at Bet India – I hope we help bring you good fortune!
My Favourite Things
Here’s a couple of things that I love more than anything else in this world.
- Roy Keane – an absolute general who Man Utd are yet to fully replace.
- Paul Scholes – made it look easy and a scorer of some sensational goals.
- Anderson – if you know, you know…Fabregas and Gerrard do!
- Ben Stokes – responsible for two of the greatest innings ever, and that’s not including his double century against South Africa.
- Muttiah Muralitharan – I can forgive the suspect action – he was exciting whenever he bowled.
- Shahid Afridi – A true character and box office whenever on screen.
- I love to travel – my favourite places I have visited include Japan, Kenya, and Italy.
- I am partial to Warzone. I boast one of the worst K/D ratios in the game. Shout out to my squad who carry me in every game.
- Skiing – the gentle slopes, not the steep ones.
- Top batsman (cricket)
- Top bowler (cricket)
- Over 2.5 goals (football)
- Starter: Lightly salted zucchini fries with a sprinkling of parmesan.
- Main: A creamy pasta with a touch of spice.
- Dessert: A warm chocolate brownie with a gooey centre served alongside a mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- Granada (Spain)