I’m a Bulgarian native but have spent most of ny life as a global citizen. Degrees in Marketing and Cultural Mediation enriched my experience and led me to become an able analyst and researcher for both the private and public sectors. I currently enjoy life in the foothills of the Italian Alps.
After a decade working on European projects and network funding, I began spending more time on industry research, enterprise innovation and flexible learning content.
My Favourite Things
Here’s a couple of things that I love more than anything else in this world.
- Inter fanatic, never miss a home game!
- Manchester United
- Starter: Pasta
- Main: Seafood; or…anything spicy!
- Dessert: The darkest chocolate you can find!
- Anywhere in South-East Asia
- A road trip down South Italy is always a thrill of the senses!