La Liga Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2019-20
If there is a football tournament that’s as popular as the English Premier League, it’s Spain’s top flight – the La Liga. With some of the best players and clubs battling it out, including the likes of Lionel Messi and Sergio Ramos, to win the competition, the betting opportunities are far too many and simply cannot be missed. From incredibly competitive odds to exceptional football betting markets, live betting, mobile usability, and more – the bookmakers have gone to great lengths to allow punters to wager on their favourite La Liga matches and win big. In this article, you will find a list of leading, top-rated La Liga betting sites, along with the latest tips and predictions to help you make smart, informed bets.
Latest La Liga news and predictions
La Liga betting sites
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹10,000 EXTRA
- Dozens of cricket & kabaddi markets
- Accepts IMPS bank transfers
- Betting App available
100% Welcome Bonus up to ₹2,500
- Focused on cricket for the Indian market
- Fast withdrawals with rupees
- Live streaming of matches
Get up to ₹10,000 in Profit Boost
- Industry-leading odds
- Accepts INR
- 24/7 customer support
Free Bet up to ₹2,000
- Cricket betting
- 24/7 live chat support
- A variety of secure payment methods
Reviews of the Best La Liga Sportsbooks
At Bet Rally India, it is our mission to provide you with a fun, responsible sports betting experience, where you can make handsome bets and win your way to that dream holiday or the fancy car of yours. With that in mind, our partner football bookmakers have been scrutinized thoroughly, time and again, so you don’t have to worry about anything else but betting. In other words, we have done the heavy leg work for you so you can focus on things like how many goals will be scored in the next El Clasico. Mentioned below are some of the key parameters we looked while reviewing La Liga bookmakers in India:
- Secure & Fast Withdrawals: You made a killing on Atletico Madrid thrashing Granada and now, it’s time to celebrate. Not only do all of these sportsbooks accept leading payment methods like Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, Skrill, and Neteller, but they are also known to process withdrawals quickly, and securely. Rest assured, you will get your winnings in your account in time to celebrate like a boss!
- Licensed & Safe: All of our football betting operators are licensed by the leading gambling authorities like the Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, and/or Curacao Gaming License. Furthermore, the sites are required to follow strict data protection laws and employ the latest SSL technologies to protect the information of their customers.
- Competitive Odds: Knowing that FC Barcelona will defeat Las Palmas is no big deal, but knowing which bookmaker will give you the best value for your money, now that’s the secret recipe to success. All the La Liga bookmakers you see here offer the best odds in the industry, giving you the much-needed betting edge to win handsomely. You can view the odds in real-time and make your pick accordingly.
- Profitable Promotions: The La Liga betting sites mentioned below not only specialise in providing amazing odds and markets, but also in welcoming their customers with incredible, jaw-dropping bonuses and promotions. From accumulator bets to weekend offers, match-specific offers, cashback, free bets, and more, you will always get the most value for your rupee here.
- 24/7 Support: Antoine Griezmann scored a fantastic goal and you made Rs.500 off it but wait, you don’t see the money in your account! Fret not – you can always reach out to the customer support team at any time of the day and address your question to them. They are prompt, efficient, and will handle your queries smartly. After all, we only work with those operators who are known for their commitment to customer service and responsible gambling.
La Liga Betting Tips & Predictions
While there is a lot of money to be made in football betting, especially in tournaments like La Liga, it is important to understand that you need the knowledge and experience for it. If you are in it for the long run, then blindly making bets will not do you any good – you will need to strategise, study, and do your homework. To help you out, we will bring you the latest La Liga betting tips and predictions, for free! At BRI, we are led by a team of sports journalists, punters, and die-hard fans who have been following La Liga for years together now.
These guys are nothing short of football pundits you see on the news – they thoroughly analyse the games and give their verdict based on the following factors:
- The form of the team
- Their past meetings
- The individual player form
- The previous matches played on the venue
- Formation and positioning analysis
- Other relevant news
- And so much more…
We understand the power of data science and artificial intelligence, and the role they play in providing football betting predictions. But then, sometimes, it is better to combine that knowledge with actual human expertise.
Another thing that makes us a worthy partner for your La Liga tips and betting predictions is that we don’t just focus on generic markets like outright winners. We dig deeper and try to predict how the match will shape – the number of goals to be scored, whether both the teams will score or not, which player will score at least one goal, handicap betting, and so on. After all, these are the markets where the odds are quite good and it makes sense for us to capitalise on them.
So, all you have to do now is bookmark our page of La Liga betting in India and week after week, we will bring you all the juicy insights and latest information on different match previews, players, and pretty much everything you need to make a smart bet with a high probability of resulting in an absolute win.
How to Bet on La Liga Football in 2019-20
La Liga betting in India is slowly becoming as popular as cricket betting, all for the right reasons. Knowing that only a few top clubs are going to dominate the league for most of the season, it takes a lot of guesswork out of the equation and makes your job of betting a whole lot easier.
For instance, in a match between Real Madrid and a team ranked in the bottom half of the table, you know that the Los Galacticos will win the match handsomely. But you can’t say the same for an EPL game, simply because the English league is far more competitive, precarious, and unpredictable!
But at the end of the day, betting on La Liga is similar to football betting in any other league. You just need to make your picks smartly, supported by our betting tips and predictions. Once you have identified the match, pick a suitable market and you are good to go! However, as we said earlier, finding these kinds of opportunities is an art that you will learn over time with us.
Of course, you also need to remember that if you are sure that a team will win, in this case, Real Madrid, betting on them to win may not be the best idea owing to fairly low odds. But tapping into other markets like handicap betting, the number of goals to be scored, clean sheet, et cetera – now that’s where the real moolah lies.
You can learn more about these markets and La Liga betting in our comprehensive, in-depth betting guide, prepared by our team of sports journalists and football pundits. Once again, this exclusive, information-rich guide, is free of cost and has no hidden subscription fees, whatsoever!
Start & Finish Date
For the 2019-20 season, La Liga will take place from August 16, 2019, to May 24, 2020. The betting markets are usually open through the week prior to the games although, as the day of the match approaches, the odds may change. While some markets may close before the match, you also have live, in-play betting to look into. Nonetheless, there is plenty of time (and opportunity) for you to kickstart your La Liga online betting journey, irrespective of which week you are in.
Popular Bets for the La Liga 2019-20
La Liga is just like any other football tournament – there are outright winner markets and then, there are intricate markets related to goals, clean sheets, cards, players, handicap betting and so on. But as we said before, it is easier to predict the winners of a match in La Liga than in the English Premier League and for this reason, there is a lot of potential to make good money by betting in the league. Hence, some of the most popular bets are:
- Outright Winner: The odds may not be that great for a match like FC Barcelona vs. Osasuna, but knowing that there is a 90% chance that the Catalans will win the match, still counts for something. Of course, there are other matches too which may be evenly matched and that’s where things and odds get really interesting.
- Both Teams to Score: In a high-octane game like the Madrid Derby or the El Clasico, we can say with utmost confidence that both the sides will score. Plus, if we were to look at past results, we will hardly see a game where either of the two sides managed to keep a clean sheet. After all, it is a tournament where the teams will find a way to score, one way or another.
- Goalscorer: If a player like Lionel Messi is in a scintillating form, then you can be certain that he will score in the next match! So, what are you waiting for? Pick the game, select the bet, and watch yourself win good money. Of course, this type of markets requires some homework and knowledge, so keep that in mind.
Apart from these, you have other popular bets like outright winners, top goalscorers, top assists, clean sheets, among others.
2019-20 La Liga Winner Predictions
Even before we start this paragraph, you know how it is going to end. Many people say that La Liga is essentially a three-horse race and for the most part of it, we are inclined to believe them. Our team at BRI certainly believes so and accordingly, we have ranked the top four teams who have a good chance of winning the league this season:
- FC Barcelona: The defending champions have bolstered their squad with a couple of impressive signings and now, are definitely among the top favourites to take the cup this year too. But following a rocky start, it will be interesting to see how far they will go.
- Real Madrid: Real Madrid haven’t won the league in quite some time now and that’s a stain they will be eager to remove. But in the absence of Cristiano Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane at the helm, it is going to be a tough ask of them.
- Atletico Madrid: The transfer of Antoine Griezmann to their rivals will definitely sting them a lot, but the team has shown a great deal of spirit and resilience through the years. They are a proud, formidable side that can easily turn the table around and give the giants a run for their money.
- Sevilla: This is a side that we are really excited to follow this season. They have had a pretty impressive start to the league but we need to wait and see if they can retain that momentum throughout the season.
Other teams that have the potential to end the season in the top five are Real Sociedad, Athletic Bilbao, and Getafe.
La Liga Live Betting
Live betting on La Liga is certainly an option worth exploring! With goals being scored left, right, and centre, the adrenaline rush is far too much to be controlled. For instance, when Barcelona defeated Real Betis 5-2 this season, the goal-scoring markets were going crazy with odds being updated every minute of the match. In fact, our in-house team of pundits and journalists dabbled a bit in that match and ended up walking away with a handsome profit.
Another advantage of in-play betting is that you can do it while you are watching the game, adding a whole new layer of thrill to your betting experience. Needless to mention, all of the La Liga betting sportsbooks offer in-play, live betting to their customers. This feature, in fact, is also available on mobile phones, allowing you to bet on the go! For more information, you can check out our detailed football live betting guide.
La Liga Betting News
In addition to the latest La Liga betting tips and predictions, we will also bring you the latest news and developments from Spain’s top-flight football league. As you know, information is everything in football betting and to give you a 360-degree view of what’s going on in La Liga, our team of journalists and sports pundits will work relentlessly and bring you all there is to know to make informed responsible bets with real money.
You may also choose to sign up for our newsletter where we will bring you the latest odds, betting tips, predictions, La Liga news, player form, league table, and more, right to your inbox!
Comparison of the Best La Liga Odds 2019-20
To make the most of football betting, it is important to wager on the right matches, as well as the right odds. Since La Liga is a tournament where you can accurately predict the results of a game, the real trick in winning money there is by opting for a bookmaker that offers the best odds possible.
For this reason, we have compiled the list of leading sportsbooks for La Liga, right here where you can review them, look at their odds, and make your pick among the best of the best. They are 100% legitimate, secure and trusted – otherwise, they wouldn’t be mentioned on this page. Now, all that is left for you to do is to sign up with one of our partners today, select the promotion, and get on your way to winning good money!
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹10,000 EXTRA 100% Welcome Bonus up to ₹2,500 Get up to ₹10,000 in Profit Boost Free Bet up to ₹2,000
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹10,000 EXTRA
100% Welcome Bonus up to ₹2,500
Get up to ₹10,000 in Profit Boost
Free Bet up to ₹2,000