Latest EPL news and predictions
Reviews of the Best English Premier League Betting Sites
Betting on the English Premier League is definitely a surreal experience. In the words of some crazy English football fanatic, “I lost 500 Dollars live betting on Liverpool at this bar!” And here, we want you to experience the same thrill but without losing that kind of money – that’s why we bring to you the best EPL betting sites of Indian players – these are the betting sites that are known for their mobile gaming, brilliant odds, live betting, and of course, allowing you to bet with Indian Rupees! To make things better, what we have done is reviewed the sites as per the following five criteria:
- Secure & Fast Withdrawals: When you make over Rs.10,000 betting on the outcome of a match like Leicester-Southampton, you want to party immediately! Luckily, it is more than possible with our English Premier League betting sites who specialize in fast and secure payouts! Whether it’s e-wallets like Neteller or Skrill, or bank transfers, Visa, and MasterCard, you will have the funds in our account within 6-24 hours.
- Licensed & Safe: At Bet India, we only work with sites that are licensed by the leading gambling authorities like the Malta Gaming Association, the UK Gambling Commission, and of course, the regulators based in Curacao. These guys are backed by stern laws and rules that require them to operate with absolute transparency and safety so that you can continue to make bets without worrying about losing your money in the middle of the game.
- Competitive Odds: Knowing that Manchester City will defeat Crystal Palace is not smart, it’s just good logic. But knowing which EPL betting site will offer the best odds -now that’s pretty smart. After all, you want the best value for your money. To help you in your journey, we will bring you all the latest odds from different sites right here at one place, so you can easily make your pick and be on your way to win big!
- Profitable Promotions: Who doesn’t love to bet with free money? Free bets, cashback, welcome bonuses, reload bonuses, accumulators, and more – all of our Indian EPL betting sites are known for their wide range of extravagant promotions! Since the tournaments last through the year, you don’t have to worry about missing out on a bonus – you will just find another one every week.
- 24/7 Support: If anything goes wrong, which isn’t likely to happen, to begin with, you can always reach out to the customer support team, 24/7/365. Whether it’s connectivity issues or trying to figure out how Asian Handicaps work, the customer service is at your beck and call.
English Premier League Betting Tips & Predictions
One thing that we know for sure is that the English Premier League is not like any other league out there. The betting markets are way too broad and exciting – whether it’s live betting or just outrights, there is something for everyone in there. And to assist you to the best of our abilities, we have got a group of sports journalists and die-hard football fanatics who have been following the game for years now. These are the football pundits, who will bring you last EPL betting tips & predictions, week after week so that you can make informed, responsible bets. For any market, the predictions may look something like this:
- Liverpool to score at least two goals in the game against Watford.
- Manchester Derby to end in a draw.
- Kevin de Bruyne to give an assist.
- Chelsea to keep a clean sheet in their match against Southampton
- And much more..
All of these bets are predicted after a crucial, thorough analysis of the teams themselves. Their head to head record, recent goal-scoring form, the players, team morale, news speculations – rest assured, our team at Bet India covers the A-Z in the world of the English Premier to give you a betting experience that’s truly out of this world.
How to Bet on the English Premier League 2020-21
The easiest market in the English Premier League is the outright betting – whether a team will win or lose. But that’s not what EPL betting is supposed to be about. After all, making a fortune on a score of 9-0 is something we all look forward to! Or, the 2011-12 season, when Manchester City won their first title since 1968 on the final day of the competition – despite levelling at 89 points with Manchester United. Imagine the thrill of live betting – both the giants are playing at the same time and the winner by a good margin takes it all. After all, it all came down to the goal difference between the two sides.
Whether you are a newbie or an experienced punter, Bet India has got your back. Our team of journalists has prepared these exclusive betting guides for EPL where we will give you the latest tips & predictions, along with some juicy insights to capitalize on bets unheard before. We are talking about a deeper dive into the EPL football betting markets where we will identify the opportunities to find yourself in a win-win situation. Needless to mention, with us, you will learn to bet like a pro.
Start & Finish Date
The 2020-21 English Premier League started on September 12th, 2020 and will end on May 23rd, 2021 The betting markets usually go on week on week and are generally active throughout the match. On the other hand, the live betting markets are a different story where they are active only during the matches. But as long as you are following us regularly, you will always be at the top of your English Premier League online betting game.
Popular Bets in the English Premier League
The Premier League, being a tournament where anything and everything is possible, has led the Indian football betting sites to come up with a bunch of betting markets to make the tournament even more intriguing. It’s not just about who will win or lose, it’s more about how the match itself will turn out. To put things in perspective, here are some of the most popular bets you can expect in the EPL:
- Handicap Betting: This is where you give the weaker side a goal advantage and expect them to maintain it throughout the match. For instance, in a game between Liverpool and Wolves, Wolves may start with +2, +2.5 and ensure that they don’t lose by a bigger margin.
- The Number of goals to be scored: This is where you predict how many goals will be scored in the match. In a big match the Liverpool Derby or the Manchester Derby, this is the type of market to be after.
- Clean Sheet: While this bet may seem a bit tricky to get right, it’s worth the risk because of the high payouts. The idea here is to predict whether the team can finish the match without conceding a goal.
- Player A to Score: As the name says, you bet on whether the player will score a goal during the match or not. If Mo Salah is in the form of his life, then this is the type of bet you need to target for the next Liverpool match!
Anticipated Winners Predictions
We are now a few weeks into the tournament and so far, things have been really good and exciting. However, trying to predict a winner right now is like trying to guess the lottery numbers – anything can happen. For example, when Leicester City won the Premier League a few years ago, the odds of them winning the title were over 500 to 1! Nonetheless, the team here has compiled this handy list of a few favourites for the EPL:
- Liverpool: If any clubs deserves a Premier League title, it’s Liverpool at the moment. With a phenomenal Champions League run last season and a superb start to this year’s EPL (six points clear of Manchester City as of late October) they are well on their way to win. But then again, the same was the case last season too and we know how that panned out.
- Manchester City: As two-time defending champions, this list of winner predictions wouldn’t be complete without mentioning them. Despite a rocky start, they do have the ability to quickly bounce back and turn it all around. They have done it a few times in the past and can very well do it again.
- Chelsea: The Blues appeared to have flourished ever since Frank Lampard came at the helm. He appears to be holding the ship steadily, at least for the time being. While they are a contender in the title race, the odds are quite high, making it a team worth betting on.
- Leicester: Having cemented their place in the top five following a remarkable start to the season, Leicester City look primed to repeat the historic feat they achieved a few years ago. However, it’s still quite early in the season and things may go down at any moment.
Apart from these sides, you may also benefit by keeping a good eye on other teams like Arsenal and Manchester United. If history has proven anything, it’s that anything can happen in the English Premier League.
English Premier League Live Betting
Imagine sitting at your favourite sports bar, enjoying a beer with the match while you are live betting on your mobile phone. Jamie Vardy scores a goal and boom – the odds change and you feel that he will score another goal. Make the bet, right on the go and you are all set! Or, if you think that in a game between Chelsea and Liverpool, Liverpool will be the first team to score, well, the whole football betting world is at your feet. All of our EPL betting sites in India specialise in live betting and in-play betting. You can bet minute by minute on every action of the game, like:
- Next team to concede a free-kick
- Next throw-in
- Yellow/red cards
- Handicap betting
- The next team to get a corner
- And so much more..
It goes without saying that with in-play betting in football, there’s a whole different feel to it. You are living in the moment, truly enjoying the sport and thrilling of live betting that comes with it.
English Premier League Betting News
When it comes to EPL betting in India, information is everything. Knowing how the team has been performing in the past is merely not enough – you also need to know the latest scoop, player morale and form, along with a whole bunch of other things to make smart, responsible bets. That’s why, with our EPL betting tips and predictions, we also offer Premier League betting news where we cover the topics that matter in-depth to accurately determine how the teams will perform in their next match. You can always follow it on our website, or you can subscribe to our newsletter and we send you all the details you need, right to your inbox.
Comparison to the Best English Premier League Odds 2019-20
At Bet India, we strive to become a one-stop-shop for all things related to football betting in India. Whether it’s getting the latest betting tips and predictions, news, or the best odds, we have everything you need right here. Below, you can see the table where we have mentioned all the leading football betting sites with the best odds for EPL.
Now, all that remains for you to do is to pick one (or multiple), create an account and get started! It’s extremely easy, safe, secure, and trusted – we can vouch for it. Plus, with every bookmaker has their own set of promotions and bonuses, giving you the boost to start your betting journey on the right note!
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹10,000 EXTRA 100% Welcome Bonus up to ₹10,000 100% Welcome Bonus up to ₹2,500 Welcome Bonus up to ₹10,000 EXTRA Bet ₹1,000 – get a ₹3,000 Free Bet
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹10,000 EXTRA
100% Welcome Bonus up to ₹10,000
100% Welcome Bonus up to ₹2,500
Welcome Bonus up to ₹10,000 EXTRA
Bet ₹1,000 – get a ₹3,000 Free Bet