Free Football Betting Tips & Predictions
Imagine a game which has produced some of the most well-known and famous sportspeople all around the world. That is something the game of Football has done. From Eric Cantona, Diego Maradona, Ronaldo, Zinedine Zidane, Thierry Henry, David Beckham, and so many more.
Online betting sportsbooks offer their customers an opportunity to bet on their favourite team and other teams as well across a wide range of tournaments which includes the Barclays Premier League, UEFA Champions League, La Liga, Serie A, and much more.
Betting on football can get slightly complicated as the scope is immense. There are many markets involved, many internal and external factors to be considered, and lastly, the players in the team are ultimately the deciding factor in a win or a loss.
In this article, we at Bet India and our team of professional journalists and gamblers aim to provide you with free tips on betting and making predictions after considering all the factors which play a role in the game.
Today’s Football Match Tips
Guide: How We Set Our Winning Predictions
We at Bet India aim to provide you with a football betting guide, especially for the novices out there who want to start betting on their favourite team and understand how it works. We have added a few sub-categories to ensure that the basic foundations of football betting are covered so that you can make an informed decision before placing a bet.
Understanding the factors at play, the strategies, the odds are all very important before making a bet in football and the following sections in the articles aim to do so.
Basic Tips To You Make Your Prediction
As mentioned before, in Football betting, there are several factors to be considered before placing a bet on a team in any kind of market. Even before a match starts, some experts showcase the statistics of each team and the key players so the people watching can have a fair idea of what they can expect.
Similarly, there are a few external factors to consider before you can take a call on the bet. These factors are:
- Location – Most people in any sport, especially in Football know the importance of a home game. The support, the energy, familiarity, and the environment as such can play a factor in a game. Hence, many top teams playing well at home, might not be able to perform if they are playing an ‘away’ game.
- Weather – The weather also plays an important role ahead or during a football game. Tournaments such as the Barclays Premier League or La Liga which are played during the winters can affect a game.
- Transfer Season – This is one of the most important factors in a game. Even though, during the transfer window, new players enter the club and old players leave which can hamper team chemistry. If a new player is not able to adjust to a coach and teammates, it does have a negative effect.
Analysis of The Teams & Players
Assessing team quality is a broad spectrum that includes quite a few sub-categories playing an equal role in a game. When it comes to football betting, we at Bet India advise you to research and assess the team on whom you want to place a bet.
These subcategories which must be taken into consideration are:
- Individual player quality – The form, fitness, mental state and past performance of every player, be it the goalkeeper, the strikers, defenders, etc. must be checked. If there is a new transfer in the team, his past performance in his previous team and his value is also a factor.
- Team Balance – A good team is one which comprises of equally good players. If a team has one player exceeding expectations or two, and the rest are not able to contribute as much, the balance of the team can be a factor in a loss.
- Pressure – The team’s ability to perform under pressure against the bigger and better teams is an important factor to keep in mind while betting. Winning against a team who is in the 10th position or below in the table but playing and performing against a top 5 team can get difficult.
- Consistency – Consistency is one of the most important factors to be considered in football since it is the biggest issue faced by teams. It is almost impossible to win each and every game. However, winning one important game and then losing two or three more hampers team morale and performance.
One of the biggest examples of all these factors playing a role in football betting is Manchester United. In the season of 2018-2019 and the current season of 2019-2020, a once top tier club has fallen into the prey of inconsistency, team imbalance and due to the frequent changes in coaching and managerial staff. They are currently placed 10th in the league when just 2 years ago, they finished 2nd.
Advanced Football Betting Strategies
If there is an upcoming game between, for example, Liverpool and Manchester City, on paper they are top contenders and are equally matched when it comes to their squad, their game, etc. However, when you look and analyse both the teams, you will find certain weaknesses and strengths which make them the team that they are.
These advanced betting strategies for football can be of great help when you have a difficult choice like these two teams to bet on. The team unity, for example, is a great factor that comes into play with teams who are equally matched. Liverpool has been currently working like a well-oiled machine since their previous season under Jurgen Klopp as their players understand and have adapted to his style of playing.
This brings us to the other factor which is the Style of Playing. A player’s style of playing most of the time does not match with the manager’s. Hence, both the player and the manager must understand each other and which position would be best suited to make plays, defend, score goals, etc.
Football is a game wherein each team, hardly 1 or 2 players are immortalised depending on how they play. However, this is a team sport and any strategy made to bet efficiently must be done considering the whole team.
Role of Statistics on Betting Strategies
Graphs, pie charts, bar graphs, and linear graphs have been a part of Football since time immemorial. The data which is received by each team, often on a real-time basis, can change the game completely within a matter of minutes.
Understanding the plays made by the opponent team, keeping an eye out for assists, fouls, etc. all have been made possible with the help of mathematics in the form of statistics. The odds which you receive from bookmakers and betting websites are also based on statistics.
Player performance, team statistics, goals scored or conceded, fouls made, corners, penalties, and much more are measured in a tabular form to check which factor played the most important role in a win or a loss of a team.
The Importance of Gut Feeling
Most people who follow the sport will have a favourite team. It is practically impossible and no matter what the current performance of the team, the gut feeling would be a deciding factor to bet on your favourite team.
Football fans are some of the most passionate people in the world and if they are true to the sport, they will support their team through thick and thin.
Keeping this in mind, if you have a favourite, you can follow the match through live streaming and bet simultaneously as well.
Do You Want More Exclusive Football Betting Predictions?
These are some of the more generalised prediction tips and gambling tips that we at Bet India have collated after conducting extensive research. To be a part of us and receive timely updates on games, you can sign up with your name and email ID in the box below.
We will also be offering sports promotion bonuses for the people who follow and have subscribed to us through the mail, so why wait? Sign up today!
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹10,000 EXTRA to bet with!
» Dozens of cricket & kabaddi markets
» Accepts IMPS bank transfers
» Betting App available
Get up to ₹10,000 in Profit Boost
» Industry-leading odds
» Accepts INR
» 24/7 customer support
100% Welcome Bonus up to ₹2,500
» Focused on cricket for the Indian market
» Fast withdrawals with rupees
» Live streaming of matches
IPL Special! 600% Welcome Bonus up to ₹6,000
» Fast withdrawals/deposits in INR & bitcoin
» Hindu support
» Indian casino games & cricket betting