How to Bet with Skrill – Making Withdrawals in Sports Betting Made Easy
Skrill has proven to be one of the most popular methods for punters across the world for payments and withdrawals with betting sites. As an e-wallet, it is particularly useful for those avid bettors who do not want to use their credit or debit cards to deposit funds at an online bookmaker. Instead, Skrill provides that extra layer of security, like a third-party intermediary like PayPal, between you and the sportsbook. Founded in 2001, it has quickly grown in popularity and the user base, with offices in the United States and Europe.
In this article, we will tell you how you can use the Skrill e-wallet to make deposits and withdrawals at any of the leading online sportsbooks from India.
Why use Skrill for sports betting payments?
As we said earlier, Skrill’s popularity lies in its similarity with PayPal – no matter where you come from, you can use the e-wallet to send funds through multiple geographies, channels, or in this case, use it to fund your sportsbook account. It is pretty much available in all countries and can be accessed with absolute ease. Here are some of the reasons why Skrill should be your number 1 method to make payments at bookmakers:
- It is fast, like extremely fast. Deposits with Skrill are processed within seconds by Skrill-friendly sportsbooks. If you are an avid bettor and happen to come across the opportunity for arbitrage betting, you can use Skrill to quickly make a deposit and lock in your bets for the sure-shot profit!
- In the same way, payouts are processed instantly as well. When you choose to withdraw your sports betting winnings into your Skrill account, you can expect it to be processed within seconds.
- There are no transaction fees. Yes, you read it right – when you make payments or withdrawals with skrill, you won’t have to worry about paying fees or transactions charges to the bookmaker. You will get your entire winnings – 100% of it – directly into your e-wallet account.
Please note that withdrawing your winnings from the Skrill account to your bank account may result in additional charges being levied.
- Skrill is safe and convenient. Trying to bet on sports online from India can be a bit tricky since many debit and credit card providers do not process the transactions directed towards sportsbooks. In this case, having an e-wallet account like Skrill definitely comes in handy. It helps in circumnavigating the complexities of payments while providing a safe barrier between you and the bookmaker.
- Skrill’s customer service is prompt and efficient. Any queries, any questions, their team will respond to you in no time and you can get your questions sorted with absolute ease.
- It is accepted by all the leading bookmakers in the world. Some of them even offer Skril-exclusive promotions and bonuses! To make sure that your bookmaker accepts Skrill, check out their payments section.
How to use Skrill for sports betting payments?
Using Skrill as an e-wallet is just as convenient as using any other mode of payment online. All you need to do is create your Skrill account, verify it, and you’re good to go!
- Visit the Skrill website and click on ‘Register’ at the top right of the page.
- Follow the instructions and create your account. You can also enable 2-factor authentication for extra security. Keep in mind that you will be asked to create your password and a six-digit security PIN.
- Verify your Mobile Number. This is done by entering your number in your Skrill account and receiving a verification code. Enter this code correctly and your number will be verified – just like the OTP system we have here in India!
- Verify your Identity (Optional). This option is for those punters who are expecting to make withdrawals of over $2,500. For higher-value payments, Skrill requires a KYC verification process, which entails the following:
- Submitting your Photo ID: A scan of your passport or any other government-issued ID will do, as long as your name and photo is visible clearly.
- Address verification: Utility bill and passport is the best way to go about here, provided your name and address are stated on it. Keep in mind that these documents must have been issued at least within the last three months of you creating your Skrill account.
- Bank account verification: As the name suggests, you need to upload a scanned copy of your your bank statement.
- Credit/Debit Card verification: After you have created your account, visit the Cards and Bank Account section and click on the verification link. Skrill will temporarily deduct a small amount from your card – check your statement to view the exact amount and enter the same in your Skrill account. After the verification is done successfully, you will receive your funds back.
Watch out for withdrawal limits
Several sportsbooks also have withdrawal limits when it comes to processing your winnings through Skrill. At a time, you can only withdraw a particular limit, which, in turn, varies across different bookmakers. You can check the same in the payment section of the sports betting site.
Similarly, some of the bookmakers may also levy a small fee after a given number of withdrawals. For instance, you may be able to use Skrill 10 times a month for free after which, a small percentage may be charged for subsequent withdrawals within that period.
Betting sites accepting Skrill
At Bet India, we pride ourselves on working with those sportsbooks who are known to be versatile in terms of payments. Hence, the bookmakers mentioned below accept Skrill without any hassles. All you need to do is make your choice, create an account, and use Skrill to fund your betting account. After that, it’s going to be a smooth ride forward in your betting journey!
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹10,000 EXTRA
- Dozens of cricket & kabaddi markets
- Accepts IMPS bank transfers
- Betting App available
100% Welcome Bonus up to ₹2,500
- Focused on cricket for the Indian market
- Fast withdrawals with rupees
- Live streaming of matches
100% Welcome Bonus up to ₹10,000
- Fast withdrawals with cryptocurrency
- Great 24/7 customer support
- Huge range of sports to bet on
Bet ₹1,000 – get a ₹3,000 Free Bet
- Accepts Indian payment methods
- Good selection of sports
- Amazing website design