UEFA Champions League Betting Tips & Predictions 2019-20
UEFA Champions League is undoubtedly one of the most popular football tournaments. With the best of the best teams competing over months to be crowned as the Kings of Europe, the betting action and the markets are certainly massive. Whether it is an underdog team like Roma stunning the big names or the big giants retaining their momentum, there are numerous opportunities to make money here.
With that in mind, we have compiled a list of the top, mobile-friendly, Indian Champions League betting sites for you to make the most of the action. You will also get the latest odds, predictions, betting tips, and more, right here at Bet India.
Indian Champions League Betting Sites
100% up to ₹10,000 Welcome Bonus
» Dozens of cricket & kabaddi markets
» Accepts IMPS bank transfers
» Betting App available
Get up to ₹10,000 in Profit Boost
» Industry-leading odds
» Accepts INR
» 24/7 customer support
100% Up to ₹60,000 Welcome Bonus
» Focused on cricket for the Indian market
» Fast withdrawals with rupees
» Live streaming of matches
Up to ₹15,000 in deposit bonus
» Fast withdrawals/deposits in INR & bitcoin
» Hindu support
» Indian casino games & cricket betting
Review of the Best Champions League Sportsbooks
Given the popularity of the tournament, it comes as no surprise to see all the leading football betting sportsbooks in India covering the competition in great length. With intricate, exciting markets to explore, the thrill of placing a wager in Indian Rupees (and winning) is definitely on par with other big events. To help you out, we have rated the best betting sites in India that specialise in Champions League, based on the parameters listed below. Rest assured, the sites are optimised for mobile use and can be accessed easily on any device – whether it’s a laptop or a smartphone with a solid internet connection.
- Secure & Fast Withdrawals: Imagine that Real Madrid managed to win the title once again, which in all fairness, may very well happen. Having made a killing on that particular, you will naturally want the money in your account as soon as possible. That’s why all of our leading Indian football sportsbooks process withdrawals within 6-24 hours, safely and securely. They accept all leading methods like bank transfers, Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, and other e-wallets.
- Licensed & Safe: We have presented to you only those casinos which are licensed by the leading authorities like the Malta Gaming Authority, US Gambling Commission, and Curacao Gaming Commission. After all, we don’t want the site to disappear after you made Rs.2000 on Inter Milan qualifying for the round of 16.Furthermore, these sportsbooks are also bound by strict data protection laws to protect your privacy and keep your information safe.
- Competitive Odds: We all know that the likes of Real Madrid and Manchester City will win most of their matches in the group stage and early rounds in the knock-outs. But the real champion knows which bookmaker offers the best odds. To save you the trouble, we have listed only those sites that offer the best odds for the Champions League. The best part – the odds are updated frequently and you can view them in real time and see which one is worthy of a fine wager.
- Profitable Promotions: Being a year-long tournament, you will always find impeccable promotions, bonus offers, free bets, and more with our football betting sites. Whether it’s an accumulator bet, sports boost, or cashback deal, you will never miss out on any opportunity to make a quick buck with practically free money.
- 24/7 Support: Last, but not least, all of these Champions League betting sites excel in providing world-class customer service to their customers. Let’s say if a match between Liverpool and Juventus is washed out due to rain, you need to be able to reach the support team and find out quickly what happens to your bet! Rest assured, you can reach out to them, 24/7, 365.
UEFA Champions League Betting Tips & Predictions
The team is Bet India is lead by a bunch of die-hard supporters of football, sports journalists, and experienced punters who have spent a good amount of time closely following the sport and drawing up the necessary insights. We will bring these betting predictions to you frequently for free, right before the match starts so that you can make informed bets and place your money responsibly. To give you a laydown, here’s what you can expect in our Champions League betting tips:
- A detailed breakdown of the two teams, their past form, and previous meetings
- Top players form, injuries, and suspension
- Their history in the tournament
- Number of goals scored and conceded
- Prediction for the game
- Possible outcomes (both teams to score, Handicap betting tips, Team A to win, et cetera)
For example, for a big match like FC Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund, the predictions may be along the lines of both teams to score with Barcelona to win. In other words, our predictions won’t just look into the most common markets, but dive deeper and identify the opportunities where you can get the most value for your buck.
How to Bet on UEFA Champions League 2019-20
One of the reasons why Champions League football betting is so popular in India is owing to the sheer nature of the tournament. With teams coming together from all corners of Europe, there have been plenty of pleasant surprises through the seasons, paving the way for punters to make some good money.
For example, when Roma knocked out FC Barcelona a couple of years ago, not many saw it coming, given the lead that Catalans held heading into the second leg. But those who did place a wager on the Italian side definitely made a fortune.
Predicting the winners of the group stage to guessing the outright winner, semifinalists, and so on, there are so many ways to bet on the competition. As a result, even the markets differ slightly here in comparison to your regular markets in other leagues.
To make the best of this, you would need to have a good grasp on how the football season is panning out in the different leagues in Europe, and be aware of the different teams, their past performances, and so on. To help you in your journey, the team at Bet India has compiled this handy guide to football betting in Champions League, where you can learn how to identify the different opportunities to bet and win. Prepared by sports journalists and avid fans, the guide has all you need and more to be at the top of your game!
Start & Finish Date
The 2019 Champions League started on September 17, 2019, with the final set to be played on May 30, 2020. The group stages of the tournament will conclude in December with the knockout phase set to begin sometime in February/March. A total of 32 teams are competing, split evenly across eight groups. Each group will see two teams qualify into the next round. As for the betting markets, while some of them are available throughout the league, specific markets like live betting or group stage betting will be available only during that particular leg of the competition.
Popular Bets in the UEFA Champions League 2019-20
While a lot of football sportsbooks in India offer similar betting markets for the Champions League, some may intricately differ from the other in terms of odds, accumulator offers, boosts, and promotions. At the end of the day, however, there are a few markets that should remain the same throughout, like:
- Outrights: Predicting the winner of the competition/group, outright at the start or initial stages of the tournament. For instance, the odds of FC Barcelona winning the competition this season is 7/1, outright. Similarly, there are outright markets for top goalscorers, winning of the individual groups, et cetera.
- Full-Time Bets: These are the wagers you place on the full-time result of the match – whether it will be a win, draw, or loss for a particular team. Sometimes, you can even take a two-way/double chance bet where you predict the match will end in a draw or a win for a particular team.
- Handing Betting/Asian Lines: Another popular market, this is where the weaker team among the two is given a virtual head start and the other side is expected to overcome this deficit and win the game by a said margin.For example, in a game between Chelsea and Ajax, Ajax have a handicap of -2.75 while Chelsea are pegged at +2.75. In the simplest terms, it means that if you back Ajax, they must not concede 3 goals. On the other hand, if you back the Blues, then they must win by a minimum of 3 goals or more for your bet to be a winner.
- Both Teams to Score: This is essentially guessing whether both the participants in the match will score or not. A highly probable bet and often, is one of the easiest to predict accurately.
- Player-Centric Bets: The betting markets which have more got to do with the players and their form – who will score, who will get carded, who will provide an assist, and so on.
Anticipated Winners Predictions
Given that we are still in the early stages of the tournament, it is quite tricky to predict outright winners at the moment. However, the team here has predicted that the following five teams have a good chance of winning the league this season:
- FC Barcelona: After crashing out of the Champions League for two years straight, despite holding a heavy lead in the first leg, can the Spanish giants break that jinx and find their groove this time around? With a star-studded line-up and new additions to the squad, their chances look good at the moment, but the real question remains if they will choke when it matters the most.
- Liverpool: The English side has never failed to entertain us and we can expect them to continue the same, this time around too. With a good start in the English Premier League and a fantastic season last year, the Reds will fancy their chances this year as well.
- Manchester City: Year after year, Manchester City have outperformed their rivals in the EPL but in Champions, it hasn’t been quite the case. Despite winning the group stage by a handsome margin, they always seem to succumb in the knockouts. They have a strong team on paper, no doubt, but will this year be different for them?
- Real Madrid: Real Madrid has done what no other team ever could: successfully defend their Champions League title. However, things have been different for them for the last couple of seasons as the side is getting used to some new changes. But given their history in the biggest tournament in Europe, it wouldn’t be surprising if they manage to pull a rabbit out of the hat, this season too.
- Juventus: The Italians have a good chance of winning the league this year, thanks to the likes of Rolando and others on their side. They have come close on multiple occasions through the years but always fell short. Can they do the impossible, this time around?
UEFA Champions League Live Betting
The thrill of live betting in football is simply indescribable, but when you throw the Champions League in the picture, it becomes a whole lot better. The in-play betting entails wagering on every minute of the game, right from which will be the first/next team to score, to the next goalscorer, corner markets, card markets, number of goals to be scored, correct score, et cetera – the sky’s the limit here.
More than that, the odds change every minute of the game, meaning the window of opportunity will close fast! For example, when Liverpool knocked out Barcelona in the semi final last season, the live betting markets went haywire. The odds quickly shifted in favour of the Reds and those who were smart enough to see it coming capitalised on it handsomely.
Needless to mention, all the leading football betting sites we have listed here offer live betting on Champions League, with updated statistics and minute-by-minute commentary to help you make the most informed bets.
Champions League Betting News
When it comes to placing smart and responsible bets, information is the king. In addition to providing betting tips and predictions for the Champions League, we also provide the latest news regarding the tournament. Whether it’s related to a team or a particular player, we will always be at the top of our game, so you can be the same. To stay updated with all the latest happenings in the world of football, including satta rates, we recommend you sign up for our newsletter. We will bring you the latest forms and all the intel you need to continue your betting journey.
Comparison of the Best Champions League Odds 2019-20
Like we said earlier, knowing which team will win a match isn’t the real deal, as much as knowing how much you stand to make on it. With all the odds from different sportsbooks brought to you at the same place, making smart and informed bets has never been this easy. These odds are updated in real-time, saving you the trouble of going elsewhere and looking at individual markets. Just make your pick from the table you see below and pick a football betting site you like the most. Rest assured, these odds are among the best in the market and combined with their reputation, you are in for a brilliant betting experience.