Casumo Sport Review 2020
Bet ₹1,000 – get a ₹3,000 Free Bet
- Accepted Currencies: INR, EUR
- Licensed by: Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission
- Product Options: Sports Betting, Casino Games, Live Casino
- Available Sports: Cricket, football, tennis & many more!
- Deposit & Withdrawal Methods: MuchBetter, Google Pay, Nettler, Skrill & more
- Customer Service: LiveChat [email protected]
GOOD / BAD
- Accepts INR
- Top quality website design
- Indian payment options available
- Committed to responsible gambling
- Limited betting markets (for now)
- Withdrawals could diversified more
Casumo sports – A new betting adventure awaits!
Introducing Casumo – a brand new sports betting site in India that has been enjoying a healthy presence in Europe since 2012.
Casumo, in all its brilliant essence, is an upcoming sports betting operator and an established online casino, meaning there is something to enjoy for everyone here.
‘Dil Bhar Ke Bet Lagao’ is what these guys believe in and you know what? We agree with them!
From an awesome site design to a kickass-looking mascot, these guys have done a grand job of promoting themselves in the Indian market.
Like every other leading player we know, Casumo accepts Indian Rupees and Indian customers. They have done their research into what ticks us desi boys and girls when it comes to sports betting in India, and taken the very best of it right here!
It has got an interesting array of sports like cricket, football, tennis, and much more, so you will never run out of bets to make.
In this Casumo review, we will explore this new and upcoming betting site in detail, exploring different sections and features of the site. So, let’s get started!
Is Casumo safe to play at?
The answer is a resounding yes, Casumo is 100% safe to play at.
It is as safe as your Zomato or Swiggy delivery partner, who is relentlessly delivering food to you, no matter what!
Comparisons aside, here are a few key pointers that make Casumo a solid 10/10 when it comes to safety and site security:
- The site operates under a license issued by the Malta Gaming Authority
- It employs standard SSL-encryption security on its web pages to secure the connection and information transfer between its servers and its loyal customers.
- Across the board, people have spoken favourably about the Casumo sports betting site, with little to no complaints.
They have also bagged several prominent awards since 2012, which speaks scores about their reputation and trust:
|2013||EGR Awards: Rising Star|
|2014||EGR Awards: Innovation in Casino|
|2015||EGR Awards: Innovation in Casino|
|2015||EGR Awards: Mobile Casino Product of the Year|
|2017||EGR Awards: Affiliate Program|
|2017||EGR Nordic Awards: Mobile Operator|
|2018||EGR Nordic Awards: Mobile Operator|
|2019||IGA Awards: Online Casino Operator|
Many desi punters have also deemed Casumo as one of the most user-friendly operators in India, and rightly so!
They have a dedicated 24/7 help page, a user-friendly UI and intriguing odds to pick from. All in all, Casumo is safe, secured, and trustworthy.
How to withdraw and pay at Casumo
One thing that we love about Casumo is that it is so desi. Whether it is their fantastic site design, a cool logo, or the fact that they accept Indian Rupees, Casumo ticks all the right boxes!
The guys behind Casumo have done a fantastic job of creating an all-Indian sports betting experience, including their efforts on ensuring that we Indians can make payments and withdrawals with ease.
- For deposits, you can choose from the popular options like Credit/Debit Cards, Neteller, Skrill, and MucbBetter, to NetBanking and UPIs like Google Pay, PhonePe and others.
- The minimum deposit amount at Casumo sports book depends on which method you are choosing – for e-wallets, it is Rs.900 while for Net Banking, it is Rs.500.There are no fees associated with deposits at the sports betting site. However, your credit card operator/e-wallet provider may levy a nominal fee.
- All transactions are processed instantly.
- For withdrawals, however, they currently offer NetBanking/UPIs only. This is terrific news for us as we get to withdraw our winnings directly into our bank accounts!
- The minimum withdrawal amount is Rs.500.
Casumo doesn’t accept cryptocurrency for the time being, but that is something we can soon expect to change.
Needless to mention, depositing and withdrawing funds from Casumo is quite easy, straightforward, and effortless.
Another 8/10 in our books (2 points deducted for a lack of withdrawal options).
Sports betting at Casumo
Ah, we finally get to the creme de la creme of the content – the sports betting at Casumo.
Don’t let their lack of prominence in India fool you guys, they have learned from the best and developed their bookmaking section.
It is worth noting that this section is still relatively new, with more changes to be expected.
Taking that into account, we decided to be a tad more lenient in this review of Casumo and it’s sports betting services.
Right off the bat, you have the option to select which sports you would like to focus on.
If you are like me who prefers cricket and football over anything else, you can customize the page to show you the events for those markets only.
You also have the ability to bet live on the matches, that is, live betting is enabled on this platform.
However, live streaming of the matches is not available here for the time being.
While you have all the leading sports like cricket, football, and tennis to bet on, you can also choose from other games like Motorsports, Netball, Darts, Boxing, Basketball, Winter Sports, and many more.
As for the betting odds, they are pretty much in line with what you would expect in the industry.
Not so surprisingly, you can also bet on Sumo Wrestling events at Casumo – talk about clever wordplay!
Indian events like Kabaddi are not available for the time being. There are sites that do offer this though! Check out our 10CRIC review for more information on what Indian sports they offer.
Cricket betting at Casumo
One thing that leaves us asking for more is the depth of the cricket markets at Casumo.
Unlike other sites that offer cricket betting where the markets are highly detailed and in-depth, the markets at Casumo are more of the straightforward, simple types.
To put it differently, if you are looking to place a simple bet on an India-Australia cricket match, you can do so at Casumo.
But if you want to get really granular and go after Overs, Wickets and Runs market, you will need to look at other operators like Betway.
Some of the popular markets include:
- Outright winner match odds
- Draw No Bet
- Double Change
- Player Runs
- Top Run Scorer
- Top Wicket Taker
As for the promotions and offers, there are no cricket-centric promotions currently, but that’s a given since these guys are still developing their sports section of the website.
Casino games at Casumo
If you find yourself getting bored of betting in sports at Casumo, you can always check out their online casino section.
From popular slot games to table card games like poker, baccarat, and even live casinos with attractive dealers, there is no dearth of quality casino experience here. After all, we must remember that Casumo originally started out as an online casino and spent years mastering the art before venturing into sports.
Of course, for us punters, sports is where the moolah lies but it wouldn’t be harmful to check out these live dealer casino games as well, right? If you have a flair for poker or any other casino games, you can seamlessly navigate between the sports and casino section and get it going!
Casumo sports welcome bonus
Just like Royal Panda, Casumo too has a pretty exciting welcome bonus offer for its sports betting section.
It currently stands at ‘Bet Rs.1,000 and get a Rs.3,000 Free Bet.’
Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it?
Well, in this case, it is true, just like how it is true of Mumbai monsoon rains to mess up the roads and lead to heavy traffic.
Jokes aside, Casumo’s free bet of almost 3x to your investment comes with its own set of terms and conditions:
- The offer is applicable to new players creating a new account.
- You have to wager Rs.1,000 as a qualifying bet on any in-play or pre-match sports game, with minimum odds at 1.6 or above. In other words, if you wager a 1000 bucks at odds less than 1.6, you won’t get the free bet.
- Even if you bet more than Rs.1,000, you will still receive Rs.3,000 only in free bet/welcome bonus.
- This free bet will be credited automatically in your account after the qualifying bet is settled – this should be done within 7 days of creating the account.
- The free bet is non-withdrawable. When using this free bet, only the winnings will be credited in your account and not the stake. For instance, if you use Rs.500 of your free bet on odds 1.5 and win, you will get only Rs.250 as winnings and not the entire Rs.500.
Casumo’s Casino Bonus is similar to what you would find on any standard sportsbook+casino operator like LeoVegas – a free welcome deposit bonus with a few rollover requirements.
- Make a minimum deposit of Rs.1,000 and you will get an Rs.2,000 bonus as a free welcome bet.
- Even if you were to deposit more than Rs.1,000, you will still only receive Rs.2,000 as bonus.
- To accept this bonus offer, you need to opt-in for it at the start. The maximum bet you can make is Rs.500 per spin or Rs.50 per bet line.
- The wagering requirements vary as per the different games – slots contribute to 100% of the requirements while live casino games contribute 10%.
- The bonus amount and the deposit amount must be wagered 30 times, within the expiry period of 183 days. If the requirement is not met, the bonus will expire and consequently, the winnings earned from it.
Loyalty programs and campaigns
While Casumo hasn’t explicitly got a loyalty program/campaign, what they do have is a level-up and reward system, where the more you play, the more you level up and collect valuables that can help you in your betting journey.
You start at the ‘rope level’ – equivalent of starting with a white belt in Karate.
As you bet more and pick up rewards, you will earn different coloured belts and become the master of betting ultimately. This is what Casumo calls it the ‘Casino Adventure.’
The way you level up depends primarily on how much you bet and how frequently you bet. There is a progress bar that will show you how far you have come along and how much more you need to go further to reach the next level.
Another interesting thing worth noting: the more belts you have or the more experienced you are, the better will be your bonus rewards. Yep, that’s right – at Casumo, it literally pays to keep playing – sort of like these mobile games like Candy Crush or whatever we millennials are following these days.
Review of the mobile version
Time and again, Casumo has been awarded and honoured for being reputed and a leading player in the mobile operator segment, and for the right reasons.
Their mobile app and mobile version is second to none and works just as smoothly as it did on the desktop browser.
The same games and markets are available on the iOS, Android, and tablets.
For iOS, you can download their dedicated mobile app from the Apple App Store.
The Android users, for the time being, will have to settle for the mobile browser version to bet on the go.
Nonetheless, with a solid 4G connection and a decent smartphone, you will never be able to tell the difference between the two. The site speed and features remain more or less the same on mobile and desktop, barring a few minor differences for better usability.
Casumo customer support
The customer support is another section where Casumo has got some room for improvement. To summarize it briefly:
- There is live chat available but it’s not instant; to get in touch with their customer team, you can also shoot an email to: [email protected].
- There is no contact number available at the time of writing this article.
- The support is currently available in English and a few other European languages.
- However, they do have a pretty detailed FAQ page where they answered several common questions in simple language.
All in all, adding a live chat option to this website should help them enhance their overall betting experience for the customers.
At Bet India, we have made it a point to work with only those operators who are committed to the edict of responsible gambling.
We are happy to say that Casumo, just like our other operators, is a strong proponent of safe betting.
At CasumoCares, they have prepared a detailed website highlighting the different aspects of how to bet safely. From self-assessment forms to tools meant to help you control your gambling, they have it all.
It is also worth mentioning that they have 24/7 live chat available in this section of their website.
If you want help, you will get help at Casumo – that’s what we love about this site. In addition to providing a world-class sports betting experience, they also help their users enjoy betting more responsibly and safely.
Our 5 Cents on Why to Bet at Casumo
Casumo, while new in the sports betting segment, has done a decent enough job to get some attention and cater to their clients the right way.
If you are looking for a sportsbook that is simple, straightforward, and no bull$#[email protected], Casumo is the way to go.
Here are our 5 reasons why you should give them a try:
- Committed to responsible gambling
- Interesting selection of sports markets
- Indian payments methods like NetBanking, UPI accepted
- Casino games can be accessed in the same account
- Excellent in mobile gaming
So, what are you waiting for?
Join Casumo today and become a sumo of sports betting!
See what we did there, heh?