ATK Mohun Bagan best odds
There are still no odds for ATK Mohun Bagan to win the ISL yet.
That said, when it comes to individual match betting, we have found the best odds for ATK Mohun Bagan at 10CRIC.
Check out our 10CRIC review right here for more information on this top Indian sports betting website.
The odds offered are a great price, especially considering the strong squad, history, and league titles that ATK Mohun Bagan can boast of.
For a team as strong as this, to get the match odds at such an attractive price makes it one of the few value bets that you can place over the course of your Indian Super League betting.
In other words, it is one of the few operators that are likely to provide best odds on ATK Mohun Bagan to win the league or their respective matches.
This year’s ISL ATK Mohun Bagan Predictions
Right off the bat, we are going to cover every single match that ATK Mohun Bagan will play in the ISL this season.
We will analyse each match to give you the best betting tips and predictions so you can continue to make healthy profits in football betting.
You can also check out our quick Payment Guide on how to make a deposit with the operator.
Get today’s ATK team predictions right here at Bet India.
Our Prediction for the Season: Top-3 Finish in the League Table
Today’s ATK Mohun Bagan match predictions
ATK Mohun Bagan Performance 2019-20
Atletico de Kolkata, prior to their merger with Mohun Bagan, won the ISL thrice, including last year.
ATK performed incredibly well in the ISL 2019-20, where they finished at the 2nd place in the league table with 34 points.
During their entire campaign, they lost only 4 games and scored as many as 33 goals – second only to FC Goa in both the regards.
Having qualified for the playoffs, they first defeated Bengaluru 3-2 on aggregate after losing the first leg with 1-0 and staging a comeback in the second.
In the final, they met Chennaiyin FC and moved past them with 3-1 to clinch their third ISL trophy.
Roy Krishna and David Williams were among the leading goalscorers for the side, scoring 15 and 7 goals respectively.
Defensively too, they were impressive as they conceded just 16 goals, trailing only behind Bengaluru FC. Arindam Bhattacharya kept 9 clean sheets for his side in the campaign – the second highest in the league.
It goes without saying that their performance in the last season will certainly aid their chances this year too.
Having retained a core of the team, including the likes of Krishna and the manager Antonio Lopez Habas, the side certainly looks formidable heading into this year’s ISL as well.
ATK Mohun Bagan Facts
One interesting fact about ATK Mohun Bagan would be their strong legacy – whether it is in the I-League or the Indian Super League, they have got the best of both worlds.
- ATK have won the ISL thrice while Mohun Bagan, by the same token, have won the National Football League thrice and I-League twice.
- Mohun Bagan have also won the Durand Cup and IFA Shield Cup a record 16 times and 22 times respectively.
- Mohun Bagan is one of the oldest clubs in Asia; it recently celebrated its 131 years of existence.
- ATK scored 33 goals in the ISL last year while Mohun Bagan scored 35 goals in the I-League – both the feats were absolutely superior to rest of the teams in the respective competitions.
ATK Mohun Bagan 2020-21 players
Goalkeepers: Arindam Bhattacharya, Dheeraj Singh, Arsh Shaikh, Aryan Niraj Lamba, Avilash Paul
Defenders: Tiri, Sandesh Jhingan, Prabir Das, Pritam Kotal, Subhasish Bose, Sumit Rathi, Boris Singh Thangjam
Midfielders: Edu Garcia, Javier Hernandez, Carl McHugh, Michael Soosairaj, Jayesh Rane, Pronay Halder, Bradden Inman, Michael Regin, Sahil Sheikh, Ningombam Engson Singh, Md. Fardin Ali Molla
Forwards: Roy Krishna, David Williams, Manvir Singh
Captain: Roy Krishna
Roy Krishna is likely to retain the captain’s armband for this season as well although he may have to share it with the likes of Edu Garcia, Pritam Kotal, Arindam Bhattacharya – the four players who won the league last season with the ISL.
Krishna, hailing from Fiji, has proven himself to be a driving force for the team and can single-handedly make a difference when need be. The 33-year-old has plenty of experience – much needed for someone at his position.
- Roy Krishna
- Edu Garcia
- Arindam Bhattacharya
- David Williams
- Sandesh Jhingan
ATK Mohun Bagan 2020-21 analysis
Looking at the preview of ATK Mohun Bagan, it is fair to say that they have got what is possibly one of the strongest teams in the Indian Super League this season.
They have not only retained the core essence that brought them the title last year, but they have also fortified their squad further with a few defensive signings.
By joining hands with the I-League giants, they hope to usher in a new era of dominance in the league.
- Antonio Lopez Habas continues to serve at the helm as the manager; he took ATK to two league titles
- Unlike many other sides in the ISL this season, ATK Mohun Bagan have not completely revamped their entire squad; they are following a philosophy of ‘If it is not broken, it does not need to be fixed.’
- They are also fielding a pretty strong attacking line with the likes of Krishna and Williams. Their link-up with the midfielders like Garcia, Inman, and others will be troublesome for opposing defenders.
- Habas may not find the talent he has in the forward line, in the backline. Relying on Bhattacharya, as impressive as he may be, may not do the trick all the time.
- The signing of Tiri should help the team and bring in the much-needed international experience to solidify the defence.
- There may also be an added pressure of managing the expectations of Mohun Bagan fans. While they identify with the newly merged side, it will be a tricky task for the Spaniard to deliver the results consistently.
Deposit ₹10,000 – get ₹10,000 EXTRA
- Dozens of cricket & kabaddi markets
- Accepts Paytm & G-Pay
- Betting App available
100% Welcome Bonus up to ₹2,500
- Focused on cricket for the Indian market
- Fast withdrawals with rupees
- Live streaming of matches
100% Welcome Bonus up to ₹10,000
- Fast withdrawals with cryptocurrency
- Great 24/7 customer support
- Huge range of sports to bet on
Bet ₹1,000 – get a ₹3,000 Free Bet
- Accepts Indian payment methods
- Good selection of sports
- Amazing website design