Add selections – go for bigger wins
Take control - add extra selections to your open bets and go for maximum payouts.
Add2Bet uses the cash out value of your open bet as the new stake – it’s the fastest and easiest way to boost your betting power.
Here’s how it works:
Add a selection to your bet slip and click
Add to an Open Bet.
Add Selection option opens in the bet slip – click
Add to this Bet to add your new selection to an active bet.
New Bet option opens in the bet slip – click
Place Bets and you’re done!
You can view the new bet in ‘My Bets’.
- These Add2Bet Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Add2Bet Terms is a prerequisite for account registration. Any capitalised terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- Add2Bet is available only on unsettled Single Bets and/or Combo Bets (excluding System Bets) in respect of which Cash Out is available, and where at least one of the selections has not been settled (“Eligible Open Bet”).
- Add2Bet is available only if the Cash Out value of the Eligible Open Bet is equal to or greater than the minimum stake amount of the new Combo Bet which would be created by adding the new selection via Add2Bet.
- When a Customer selects the Add2Bet feature, the selected Eligible Open Bet immediately becomes the subject of a Cash Out and the newly created Combo Bet, which is comprised of the bet selections found in the Eligible Open Bet plus the additional bet selection/s chosen using the Add2Bet feature (“Modified Bet”), is placed.
- The stake of the Modified Bet shall be equal to the Cash Out value of the Eligible Open Bet. The Modified Bet shall be placed at the odds at the time of use of the Add2Bet feature.
- If one or more selections of the Eligible Open Bet have already been settled, such settled selections shall not be included in the Modified Bet.
- You may withdraw any funds in your Sports Cash Account and Casino Cash Account at any time, except in the event that we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations or when we have reasonable grounds to believe that You have participated in any fraudulent activities.
- These T&Cs are subject to the General Betrally T&Cs and Betrally Betting Rules.