Live Sports Betting
No one can stay immune to the thrills, rewards and satisfaction that live betting brings with it. One is driven to the edge when a thrilling sports action unfolds, all the while anticipating its final outcome, which will determine how much he/she wins or loses. As he finds himself totally engrossed in the game like never before, watching sports takes a new definition altogether. If you are given in to live sports betting, Betrallyindia.com is here to exceed your expectations. We invite you to place in play wagers on your favourite sport and see how we take the betting experience to yet another level. We have been impressing betting enthusiasts globally for the past several years, now it’s time for India to gain from our customer-savvy ways.
Bet live on almost every sport
With Betrallyindia.com, you can bet live virtually on every sport played across the globe. Your options may include Cricket, Football, Tennis, Basketball, and American football, Badminton, Baseball, Boxing, Cycling, Gaelic Football, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, Snooker & Pool, Table Tennis, Motor Racing and Netball, Rugby League, Surfing, Volleyball, Darts, Bowls, Winter sports and so on. We have a reputation for innovation and creativity. We are consistently brainstorming more ways to help you win big and take you closer to the sport that has given you a high all your growing years. As such, our live bet types are not only extensive but exclusive as well. You will surely have a hard time finding such bet types elsewhere.
How to get started
Live sports betting were never so convenient, secure and rewarding. You are free to place in play wagers from anywhere and anytime you feel like. Just grab your Smartphone, log on to Betrallyindia.com, register yourself, deposit some funds, place the live bet and get back to the sporting action. The technology landscape is evolving rapidly, opening up ways for more immersive live betting opportunities in its wake. We make a conscious effort to stay updated with the latest technological trends so that you can keep up the winning streak unhindered. We employ the latest encryption technology, firewall protection, account protection and verification protocols to bring discreteness to your online transactions.
Odds have always defined the betting strategies of punters. You have to be impeccable in determining the odds at which a wager is placed to rake in more money. Even a negligible difference in odds can mean leaving a lot of money on the table. Reiterating our commitment to your success, Betrallyindia.com is offering the best live betting odds that add to your gains significantly. Contrary to the convention, we keep our margins low. So, our odds reflect true probability and deliver better rewards for each winning in play wager. Though the house always wins, we ensure that your winnings are maximized as well.
With Betrallyindia.com, rewards also come in the form of promotions, special offers and extra bonuses. Whenever you bet live with us, these money-saving perks will come handy in restricting your investment. What more, they are easily and promptly redeemable. We also keep you in the groove with dedicated account managers accessible round the clock, multiple payment methods and convenient transaction process. Putting it simply, you cannot go wrong with Betrallyindia.com.
Betrally India: One of the Best Online Sports Betting Sites
The world has been placing wagers online for over two decades, and now it’s time for India to join the bandwagon. As authorities are all set to legalize online sports betting in India, Betrallyindia.com is here to raise the bar. We are an offshoot of Betrally, an online sports betting platform for people from across the world. Our parent company keeps a steady stream of betting enthusiasts for its ability to infuse extra passion into sports with the best odds and impressive services. Betrally is also about variety, as it brings forth over 60,000 unique betting events weekly and 2000 bet types on 60 sports. So, if you are overwhelmed, it is for a good reason.
With a reputation to live up to, Betrallyindia.com is opening
online betting avenues for India in an efficient, convenient, flexible and secure way. We invite you to kick-start our winning streak from the confines of our home, office or even on the go. Getting started is as simple as it gets. You can log on to Betrallyindia.com even using your smartphone, thereafter, register yourself, deposit some funds and place the wager, you are sorted in a matter of minutes. Moreover, we keep betting limits high for two good reasons. Firstly, you are free to bet as little or as much as your pocket allows. Secondly, you can make the most of a guaranteed option whenever it comes across.
Stay tuned for the most exciting sport events:
- IPL 2019
- Australia Open
- Cricket World Cup 2019
- Champions League
- Europa League
- India Super league
- La Liga
Betrallyindia.com is a legit operation complying with all the applicable industry norms. So, we are most unlikely to run away with your deposits or winnings, leaving you beleaguered and financially depleted. With advanced technological facilities we also help provide anonymity to your online transactions. We use cutting-edge encryption, firewall protection, account protection and verification protocols, helping you stay away from the harm’s way. We verify transactions with an efficient File Transfer Protocol to discourage any unauthorized credit card use. In the wake of any discrepancy, your account will be automatically suspended until the issue is resolved.
Betrallyindia.com is also about conversations. We have a customer care service with dedicated account managers who are happy to help you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Whether you have an issue with online sports betting or accounts or payments, our account managers keep you covered. Promotions are a regular fixture at Betrallyindia.com. After all, we are here to reward you in more ways than one. We bring to the table a range of promotions, special offers and extra bonuses to help you rake in more money while limiting the investment. It is not for nothing that they rate us as the best sports betting site ever to enter the Indian virtual space.
Play Online Betting Games
Betrallyindia.com has inherited the passion for variety from its parent company, as we bring an amazing set of betting games for every taste and need. From Cricket, Football, Tennis, Basketball, American football, Badminton, Baseball, Boxing, Cycling and Gaelic Football to Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, Snooker & Pool, Table Tennis, Motor Racing and Netball, you name it, and we have it. You are also free to place wagers on E-Sports, MMA, Rugby League, Speedway, Surfing, Trotting, Virtual Sports, Volleyball, Darts, Bowls, Winter sports and so on. The options are virtually limitless. We add zing to your sporting passion with exclusive bet types that are hard to find elsewhere.
When you prefer to place wagers at Betrallyindia.com, the assurance of the best odds comes by default. As better odds translate into higher returns, you have a realistic chance to coin money with us. And when you do so, we will pay your winning amount quickly and safely. You will also be benefitting from the multitude of payment methods that we feature. With everything meticulously covered, you can keep up with your indulgent ways without any hassle.
My Open Bets
Sports Betting History
Casino Betting History
Games Betting History
Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to you, and are binding upon you, if you Participate at Betrally India.
By Participating, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and you acknowledge that these Terms & Conditions shall apply to you.
If you do not agree to any of these Terms & Conditions, you should stop using the Service immediately.
You are bound by the Terms & Conditions in any event if you use the Service, including, but not limited to, initiating or making a deposit through the Service or submitting your deposit details to us.
In these Terms & Conditions:
“Betrally India” means the brand and all products offered ‘Online’ (accessed via a computer or laptop) via www.betrallyindia.com and ‘Mobile’ (accessed via a mobile phone or tablet) and other similar URLs used from time to time. This includes: Sports, Live Betting, Virtuals, Casino, Games and Live Casino.
“The Group” means the Operator or any entity associated with the Operator, including third-party service providers of the Operator.
“Closed Account Customer” means a person whose registered account has been closed, de-registered or excluded by either us or you;
“Customer/s” mean(s) a Registered Customer or a Closed Account Customer;
“Intellectual Property” means trademarks and trade names, whether registered or not, including trade mark applications and registered trademarks, with the goodwill which attaches in such trade names and trademarks, domain names, getup, trade dress and trading style, including without limitation as presented in websites; domain name registrations and any variations thereof now and in the future; any copyright in the getup, trade dress or trading style, any right or license under copyright to use such getup, trade dress or trading style, any software code, architecture of software, look and feel of software, or any other intellectual property, owned by or licensed to us, in each case in any part of the world.
“Offering” means any and all games / offerings by Betrally India.
“Operator” means the operator of the Website.
“Participate” means any of the conduct described in section 4 below, including visiting Betrally India, playing on any part of the Offering or using our Website in any manner whatsoever.
“Registered Customer” means a person who has successfully registered an account with us in the manner described in clause 4 and the account is considered ‘open’.
“Service” means the availability and provision of the Website that enables you to Participate.
“we/us/our” means the Operator together with (where context permits) its holding companies and associated companies.
“Website” means www.betrallyindia.com and other similar URLs used from time to time.
“You/Your”, also referred to as “Customer”, means any person who enters Betrally India and Participates in any part of the Offering provided by Betrally India.
2. About Betrally India
Betrally India is a brand managed by the Operator.
The Customer ‘Gaming Contract’ is held with the Operator and is entered into upon the successful registration of an account at Betrally India. All transactions between you and the Operator take place in Curacao, where the principal servers are based.
3. Licensing and Regulation
Betrallyindia.com is owned and operated by Zapzap Marketing Limited, Diagorou 4 , Kermia House, Office 103, 1097 Nicosia, Cyprus.
4. Your Participation at Betrally India
You may only Participate at Betrally India if you are over 18 years of age.
It is illegal to Participate at Betrally India if you are under 18 years of age.
You are solely responsible for ascertaining whether it is legal for you, in the jurisdiction in which you are located, to Participate at Betrally India. You may only Participate at Betrally India if it is legal for you to do so in the jurisidiction in which you are located.
We do not warrant the legality of your Participation at Betrally India in terms of the laws of jurisdiction in which you are located.
You may not Participate at Betrally India if you are geographically located in American Samoa, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Curacao, Cyprus, Hungary, France, France (Metropolitan), French Guiana, Guam, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, Martinique, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, New Caledonia, Northern Mariana Islands, French Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, French S. and An. Lands, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Mayotte, Palau, Romania, Turkey, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Scotland, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Virgin Islands and Wallis and Futuna. These countries shall be considered “Excluded Territories”.
Bets placed from any of the Excluded Territories will be voided and any deposits or bets made by persons who are located in such jurisdictions will be refunded, minus an administrative fee of 10% of the total deposits made by the individual, in addition to any charges that may be levied by the bank or financial institution managing the aforementioned reversal.
Any person who is knowingly in breach of this section 4.1, including any attempt to circumvent this restriction, for example, by using a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the Website through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in an Excluded Territory is in breach of these Terms & Conditions. You may be committing fraud and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions you are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling and you are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that your Participation at Betrally India is at your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to your losses you shall have no claims whatsoever against Betrally India or any partner, or respective directors, officers or employees.
4.3. Eligible Customers
You may not Participate at Betrally India if you, or a member of your household, is or was during the past three (3) years, employed by the Operator or any entity associated with the Operator, including third-party service providers of the Operator.
4.4. Identification Documentation
To participate at Betrally India, you are required to enter your personal details during the account registration process. Personal details include, but are not limited to: first name, surname, address, date of birth etc. The ‘Know Your Client’ procedure will be carried out when a Customer makes a deposit into their Customer account.
Upon making a withdrawal request you may also be required to send in valid identification documents proving your age and address. Upon such request, the withdrawal will not be processed for payment until Betrally India has received all requested identification documents. Acceptable identification documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- copy of a valid photographic identification document, such as a Passport or Driver’s License;
- copy of a recent utility bill confirming residence, such as an electricity bill, telephone bill etc. (important: the utility bill must not be older than 3 months); and
- copy of a recent credit / debit / bank account statement (note: the account statement must relate to a financial method used and must not be older than 3 months).
4.5. Age Verification Policy and Identification
The payment of a withdrawal request will only be made to a Registered Customer. You hereby authorise us and our designated agents, as and when we require, to confirm your identity and to clarify your right to use, and the source of, the money that you have wagered at Betrally India.
We may withhold any funds in your Betrally India Customer account until your age is successfully verified. If, on completion of the age verification process, you are found to be underage, Betrally India will return to you any deposits made on the account, having voided all winnings and/or bonuses.
You accept that your Participation at Betrally India is at your sole option, discretion and risk. Further, you agree that your Participation at Betrally India is for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use and that you are acting on your own behalf.
4.7. Acceptable Use
You represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in relation to your use of the Website and the Service. We are not responsible for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website or the Service by you. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you agree to assist us, to the extent that you are able, with the compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
5. Your Account
5.1. Single Account
You may only register and operate a single account with Betrally India. If you hold more than one account we reserve the right to close all accounts and confiscate all funds.
You are required to keep your registration details up to date at all times. If you change your address, e-mail, phone number or any other contact or personal information, please contact email@example.com in order to update your account information. The name that you provide Betrally India at registration must be identical to that listed on your government issued identification.
The Customer account registration process requires you to choose your own user name and password combination. You must keep this information secret. Any actions carried out through your account will stand if your user name and password have been entered correctly. Betrally India can bear no responsibility for unauthorized use or misuse of personal details.
5.4. Verification of Bank Details
If you use a credit/debit card and/or a financial/bank account for transactions at Betrally India, the account/cardholder’s name MUST be the same as the name you used when registering a Betrally India account. Should the name you registered on the Betrally India account and the name that appears on your credit/debit card and/or financial/bank account differ in any way, your account may be suspended. Should your account be suspended, we recommend that you contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details regarding our verification process.
5.5. No liability
Betrally India shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with your Participation; including and without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the Offering or Website, its content or any errors or omissions in the Website’s content.
5.6. Dormant / Inactive Accounts
Betrally India will consider an account to be dormant/inactive after a period of 6 months since the last account login. Betrally India shall endeavour to contact the Customer prior to designating an account as Dormant. In case no response is received from the Customer within 7 days of the date on which Betrally India has attempted to contact the Customer, the account will be designated as Dormant.
Once your Customer account has been designated as a Dormant account, Betrally India shall be entitled to charge you a monthly administration fee of €5 (or the equivalent value of the Customer’s chosen currency) (the “Administrative Fee”). The first Administrative Fee will be charged at the end of the 6th month after the last account login was recorded. Betrally India will cease the deduction of any Administrative Fee should the Customer login into his account during the Dormancy period.
5.7. Account Transfers
The transfer of funds between individual accounts is strictly prohibited. It is prohibited for Customers to sell, transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other Customers.
Any funds held in your Customer account shall not attract interest.
5.9. Account Suspension
Betrally India reserves the right to suspend, close or terminate your Customer account at its sole discretion, should you be suspected of:
- having unlawfully obtained winnings; or
- having violated these Terms & Conditions.
You will be notified of Betrally India’s decision via e-mail. During any suspension period, it will not be possible for you to unlock the account.
5.10. Account Closure
If you wish to close your Customer account, please contact email@example.com for assistance. Our Self-Exclusion procedures are summarised at clause 9.2 of these Terms & Conditions and are set out in detail in our Responsible Gambling Policy.
Betrally India reserves the right to suspend, modify or remove or add content to the Website or Services at its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. We shall not be liable to you for any loss suffered as a result of any changes made or for any modification or suspension of or discontinuance of the Website or Services and you shall have no claims against Betrally India in such regard.
6. Deposits and Withdrawals
6.1. Identification Checks
Betrally India must successfully receive and verify your identification documents, either via internal means or a third party, before you can make a Withdrawal from your account.
6.2. Credit Checks
Betrally India reserves the right to run external verification checks on all cardholders with third party credit agencies on the basis of the information provided on registration.
It is the cardholder’s responsibility to retain copies of transaction records and these Terms & Conditions as updated from time-to-time.
The minimum withdrawal amount and the time that the withdrawal will take to process, are dependent on the payment method selected, as shown in Withdrawals. Further, these time frames are indicative of the regular timescale for internal payout confirmation in business days and represent estimates only.
Withdrawals may only be processed from your Sports Cash Account. Any withdrawals from your Casino Cash Account can only be made by first transferring your withdrawal amount to your Sports Cash Account and then requesting the withdrawal be processed from the Sports Cash Account. Please note however that any transfer of funds from the Casino Cash Account to the Sports Cash Account will be considered a Withdrawal from the Casino Cash Account and may consequently result in the forfeiture or voidance of Casino product bonuses and promotions.
All withdrawals will be processed back to the same payment method used to make a deposit to the account. As outlined in section 5.4, if a financial account and/or credit/debit card has been used to deposit funds, the name registered on the Customer account held with Betrally India must correspond to the name registered on the financial account/card. In the case of a request to pay funds via Direct Bank Transfer, the acquiring bank account must be held in the same name as used during registration of the Customer account. Betrally India reserves the right to require the use of the same payment method for withdrawal as was used to deposit, or a specific payment method at our own discretion.
Please note that withdrawals may experience a slight delay due to our identity verification process and certain deposit methods will require additional verification at time of Withdrawal. In the case of a withdrawal being made for the first time, a large withdrawal or changes being made to payment options, we may take additional security measures to ensure that you are the rightful recipient of the funds.
Where applicable, Betrally India may, at its sole discretion, reverse/refund a Customer’s deposited funds instead of processing a withdrawal transaction via another or the same payment method.
The maximum total winnings which may be accrued by a given Customer on any day (any 24 hr period) across all products offered by Betrally India is €50,000.00 or currency equivalent (hereafter the “Maximum Daily Payout”).
The maximum Withdrawal amount for any given month (any 30 day period) is €20,000.00 or currency equivalent.
Withdrawals of Casino or Games winnings or funds deriving from such are limited to €2,000 per seven days.
Only one (1) credit/debit card or bank transfer withdrawal per month (any 30 day period) is processed without an additional operational fee. Additional credit/debit card or bank transfer withdrawals may attract an additional operational fee of €5.
If you do not roll over your deposit at least 3 times prior to requesting a withdrawal, Betrally India may charge an additional operational fee of up to 8 % of the requested withdrawal amount.
The minimum deposit amount, and the time that the deposit will take to process, are dependent on the payment method selected, as shown in Deposits. Further, these time frames are indicative of the regular timescale for deposit confirmation in business days and represent estimates only.
In accordance with our anti-money laundering obligations, we reserve the right to raise queries or demand documentation related to the source of the deposited funds. If the provided information and/or documentation is not viewed as satisfactory, Betrally India may suspend/terminate the Customer’s account and pass on any necessary information to the relevant authorities.
6.6. Updating Payment Details
Updating or adding additional payment details for the sole purpose of making a withdrawal may only be done by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should funds be credited to a Customer's account or credited to a financial account and/or credit/debit card in error, it is the Customer's responsibility to notify Betrally India of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to Betrally India. We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your balance and/or recover from your account deposits, pay outs, bonuses, and any winnings that are attributable to said error.
Refunds may be given in case of exceptional circumstances and shall be given solely at the discretion of Betrally India.
7. Promotion Terms
7.1. Separate Terms and Conditions
Betrally India may, from time to time, offer promotions and/or competitions which are governed by separate terms and conditions. Any promotions, bonuses or special gifts credited to your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions.
Betrally India's promotion terms, which comprise part of these Terms & Conditions, may be found at General Promotional Rules
In the event and to the extent of any conflict between these Terms & Conditions and any promotion-specific terms and conditions, the promotion-specific terms and conditions shall prevail.
7.2. Right to Rescind
Betrally India reserves the right to withdraw any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer at any time.
By agreeing to the migration of an existing account from another brand to the Operator, you hereby consent, in addition to the transfer of your account balance, to the transfer of your personal information, including your full name, date of birth, registered methods of deposit, contact information, contact records and details of past transactions and visits.
You hereby consent to receive marketing communications from the Operator in respect of its offerings by way of email, post, SMS and telephone notifications (including auto-calling), any of which you may unsubscribe from at any time by contacting email@example.com.
9. Responsible Gambling
Betrally India is committed to offering its Customers a fun and friendly online gaming experience, whilst also recognising that gambling can cause problems for a minority of individuals. For this reason, Betrally India actively supports responsible gaming and encourages its Customers to make use of its responsible gaming features so as to better manage their Customer account.
We refer to you our Responsible Gambling Policy for full details.
You may, at any time, request a Self-Exclusion from Betrally India. To view the various Self-Exclusion options available, please refer to our Responsible Gambling Policy.
Betrally India is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that pledge, Betrally India is committed to supporting responsible gambling. Although Betrally India will use all reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, Betrally India does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website or Service with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or Betrally India is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of Betrally India’s reasonable control.
10. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in the Intellectual Property is our absolute property or duly licensed to us. Any use of the Intellectual Property without our prior written consent is not permitted. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, or tamper with the Intellectual Property in any manner whatsoever.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Offering and the Website is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited.
11.Interruptions in Play
11.1. No warranties
The Service, Offering and the Website are provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Service, Offering or Website.
We shall not be liable for any computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications services or internet connections, nor attempts by you to Participate at Betrally India by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
In case of a misconfigured promotion or pay-table and/or error in gaming software in any way, Betrally India reserves the right to alter Customer balances and account details to correct such mistakes. Betrally India reserves the right to remove any part of the Offering from the Website at any time. Any part of the Offering that indicates incorrect behaviour affecting pay outs, game data or other balances, that may be due to misconfiguration or a bug, will be cancelled and removed from the Website. The Customer’s balances and account details may be altered in such cases in order to correct any mistake.
Further, live television and other broadcasts which are provided to you as part of any Betrally India offering may be delayed, which will lead to others processing more up-to-date information in relation to such broadcasts. In the event of any particular information (score, time of game, etc.) being incorrect we assume no liability for this.
Although we shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that the Website and Offering are free from computer viruses we cannot and do not guarantee that the Website and Offering are free of such problems. It is your responsibility to protect your systems and have in place the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus.
11.4. Service Suspension
We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after such temporary suspension.
11.5. Voided Bets
In the event of a system malfunction, all unconfirmed bets are void. We are not liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay. To the extent that a voided ‘won’ bet results in your Customer account going into negative balance, we reserve the right to recover such amount from your account deposits, withdrawals, bonuses, and winnings.
12. Customer Service and Customer Complaints
12.1. Customer Service
You may contact Customer Service at any time by the following means:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +35924925718
12.2. Submission of Complaint
Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 3 months of the issue occurring.
In order to ensure that your complaint/claim is directed to and investigated by the correct department, written communication must be submitted to Betrally India via the following means:
- E-mail: email@example.com
12.3. Information which Must be Included in any Written Communication with Betrally India
To protect your privacy, all email communications between you and Betrally India should be carried out using the email address that you have registered against your Customer account held with Betrally India. Failure to do so may result in our response being delayed.
The following information must be included in any written communication with Betrally India (including a Complaint):
- your username;
- your first name and surname, as registered on your Customer account;
- a detailed explanation of the complaint/claim; and
- any specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable).
Please note that any failure to submit written communication with the information outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint/claim in a timely manner. Upon receipt, we will endeavor to reply to your communication within 72 hours. Further, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within one month.
Should you ever suspect that a Customer is colluding with another Customer or cheating in any way, please notify Betrally India via the means of communication listed in the above Customer Complaints procedure (set out at section 12).
13. Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, our ultimate parent and parent companies and any of our subsidiaries against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive or other) arising from any Participation by you, including without limitation:
- Visiting, use or re-use of the Website;
- Use or re-use of the Website by means of telecommunication services;
- Use or re-use of any materials at, or obtained from, the Website or any other source whatsoever;
- Entry to, or use or re-use of the Website server;
- Facilitating or making a deposit into your account at Betrally India;
- Wagering or gaming at Betrally India through any delivery mechanism offered; and
- Acceptance and use of any winnings or prize at or from Betrally India.
13.2. Limitation of Liability
The total liability of our directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, our ultimate parent and parent companies and any of our subsidiaries to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage) shall not exceed the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability.
Betrally India shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising from or in any way connected with your use of any link contained on the Website. We are not responsible for the content contained on any internet site linked to/from the Websites or via the Services.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions will operate so as to exclude any liability of the Operator for fraud, death or personal injury that is caused by the Operator’s negligence.
14. Betrally India Not a Financial Institution
14.1. No legal or tax advice
Betrally India does not provide advice regarding tax and/or legal matters. Customers who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors.
14.2. No arbitrage
You are strictly prohibited from utilising Betrally India and it systems to facilitate arbitrage through currency exchange transactions or otherwise. Where Betrally India deems that you have deliberately used the systems for financial gain through arbitrage, any gains will be forfeited and deducted from your balance without warning or notification.
14.3. Anti-Money Laundering
Customers are strictly prohibited from using Betrally India and its systems to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer. You must not use the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering proceeds of crime) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. If Betrally India suspects that you may be engaging in, or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including money laundering activities or any conduct which violates these Terms & Conditions, your access to Betrally India will be terminated immediately and your account may be blocked. If your account is terminated or blocked under such circumstances, Betrally India is under no obligation to refund to you any money that may be in your account. In addition Betrally India shall be entitled to inform the relevant authorities, other online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institution of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity. You will cooperate fully with any Betrally India investigation into such activity.
15. Termination/Suspension of Account
15.1. Betrally India hereby reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notifying you. Any balance in your account at the time of such a cancellation will be credited to your credit/debit card or financial account.
15.2. Without limiting section 15.1, we hereby reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel or suspend your account (notwithstanding any other provision contained in these Terms & Conditions) where we have reason to believe that you have engaged or are likely to engage in any of the following activities:
- If you have more than one active account at Betrally India;
- If the name registered on your Betrally India account does not match the name on the financial/bank account and/or the credit/debit card(s) used to make deposits on the said Betrally India account;
- You become bankrupt;
- If you provide incorrect or misleading information while registering a Betrally India account;
- If you attempt to use your Customer account through a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your citizenship, location or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the website through a third party or on behalf of a third party;
- If you are not over 18 years old;
- If you are located in the Excluded Territories;
- If you have allowed or permitted (whether intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to Participate using your Betrally India account;
- If you have played in tandem with other Customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections;
- If Betrally India has received a “charge back” and/or a "return" notification via a deposit mechanism used on your account;
- If you have failed our Enhanced Due Diligence, or are found to be colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking any kind of fraudulent activity; or
- If it is determined by Betrally India that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots) designed specifically to defeat the gaming system.
15.3. If Betrally India closes or suspends your Customer account for any of the reasons referred to in 15.2 above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by Betrally India (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold Betrally India harmless on demand for such Claims.
15.4. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have participated in any of the activities set out in clause 15.2 above then we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the balance and/or recover from your account deposits, payouts, bonuses, any winnings that are attributable to any of the practices contemplated in clause 15.2. In such circumstances, your details will be passed on to any applicable regulatory authority, regulatory body or any other relevant external third parties. The rights set out here are without prejudice to any other rights that we may have against you under these Terms & Conditions or otherwise.
16.1. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions are governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Curacao and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Curacao to settle any disputes (including claims for set off and counterclaims) which may arise in connection with the creation, validity, effect, interpretation or performance of, or the legal relationships established by or otherwise arising in connection with these Terms & Conditions. In circumstances where these Terms & Conditions are presented in a language other than English, the English language version of these Terms & Conditions shall always prevail.
16.2. Entire Agreement
These Terms & Conditions represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and Betrally India and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and Betrally India in regard to your Participation at Betrally India.
16.3. Amendments to Term & Conditions
Betrally India hereby reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time. A notification message advising that changes have been made to our Terms & Conditions will appear upon a Customer’s next login to the Betrally India Website and the Customer is required to accept the changes to the Terms & Conditions before being able to continue to Participate at Betrally India.
16.4. Final Decision
In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on the Website or Offering and the Betrally India server software, the result showing on the Betrally India server software shall be the official and governing result.
You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from Betrally India.
16.6. Force Majeure
Betrally India shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the gaming contract that is caused by events outside of our reasonable control.
16.7. No agency
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
If any of the Terms & Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, Betrally India’s original intent.
16.9. Explanation of Terms and Conditions
We consider these Terms & Conditions to be open and fair. Should you need any explanation regarding these or any other part of our Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The English version of these Terms & Conditions and English versions of any terms and conditions take priority over the versions in other languages.
The Terms & Conditions prevail over any communication via email, chat or phone.
Please note that all correspondence and telephone calls may be recorded.
These Terms & Conditions are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent. We reserve the right to assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder to any third party without notice to you.
16.11. Business Transfers
In the event of a change of control, merger, acquisition, or sale of assets of the company, your Customer account and associated data may be part of the assets transferred to the purchaser or acquiring party. In such an event, we will provide you with notice via e-mail or notice on our Website explaining your options with regard to the transfer of your account.
Version 4.0 Last updated: 26 June 2018
Casino and Games Rules
- These Casino Rules are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Casino Rules is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Sports Cash Account, Casino Cash Account, Sports Bonus Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. Funds from the Sports Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Sports”, “Live Betting” and “Games” products and funds from the Casino Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Casino” and “Live Casino” products.
- Withdrawals may only be processed from your Sports Cash Account. Any withdrawals from your Casino Cash Account can only be made by first transferring your withdrawal amount to the Sports Cash Account and then requesting the withdrawal be processed from the Sports Cash Account. Please note however that any transfer of funds from the Casino Cash Account to the Sports Cash Account will be construed as a Withdrawal from the Casino Cash Account and may consequently result in the forfeiture or voidance of Casino Product bonuses and promotions.
- Please note that any of the “Casino” and “Games” products offered within the Website are subject to additional specific terms and conditions, which are made available and accessible through each respective game. You hereby acknowledge that any use of such “Casino”, “Live Casino” and “Games” products is further subject to such specific terms and conditions as shall apply from time to time.
Version 1.0 Last updated: 14 March 2017
At Betrally.com, we're committed to providing our customers with the very best in sports betting entertainment. Sports betting and gaming can be a fun and enjoyable experience and we work hard to make sure it stays that way. As such, we take the matter of responsible gaming very seriously and recommend our customers do the same to ensure a positive experience every time and prevent any possible issues arising before they have the chance to become a problem.
If you think you may have gambling issues, consider the following questions:
- Have you ever missed work, school, college or other responsibilities in order to gamble?
- Do you gamble as a way out from boredom or unhappiness?
- If you lost money gambling, how would you feel? Would it make you want to gamble more?
- Have you ever gambled money set aside for bills, rent, food, etc.?
- Do you feel any guilt over the amount of time you spend gambling?
- Has anyone ever mentioned the time you spend gambling?
- Would you consider stealing, lying or selling to obtain gambling money?
- Do you feel out of control regarding much you spend on gambling? Would you be upset if you had to spend it on other things or activities?
- Do you choose to gamble instead of spending time with friends or family?
- If you lose, do you feel an immediate need to win back your losses?
- Does stress make you want to gamble more?
- Is gambling making you unhappy?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you may have gambling issues - we recommend that you visit www.responsiblegambling.org or www.gamblersanonymous.org
This facility allows you to manage the amount of money that you can deposit into your account. Deposit limits may be set for the following periods:
- Daily – calculated on a 24-hour basis
- Weekly – calculated on a 7-day basis
- Monthly – calculated on a 30-day basis
At your request, deposit limits may be decreased, increased or removed entirely. Any update of deposit limits will come into effect immediately. You can set or adjust the limit settings by contacting Customer Service.
If you feel that your gambling has become problematic, you have the ability to self-exclude yourself by contacting Customer Service and requesting a self-exclusion period be applied to your account.
The following Self-Exclusion periods are available:
- 1 week
- 2 weeks
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 6 months
We will endeavor to apply your self-exclusion as soon as practically possible, however, please note that this process takes a reasonable working period to implement. We will not consider the self-exclusion period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to you. If after this you find that you can still access any of our services, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately to inform us.
Any unsettled bets with Betrally at the time that you enter into self-exclusion will be settled on the result of the event. If your bet is a winner, your winnings will be automatically withdrawn to your applicable credit/debit card or other financial account from which the funds were deposited.
Please note that upon your selected self-exclusion period expiring, your account will be automatically re-activated.
It is possible to revoke Self-exclusion upon written request (and thereafter only after 24 hours has elapsed from the submitted written request), and Betrally will always do all it can to detect and close any new duplicate accounts that you may open. Once the self-exclusion is applied, you will also no longer receive any further marketing materials from us.
Protection of Minors
In line with our 'over 18s only' policy, here are some steps you can take to protect minorsand prevent them from accessing any Betrally.com site or associated information:
- Do not leave your account logged in and unattended
- Do not share your username, password, card details or sensitive data with anyone
- Do not use the “Remember Me” feature if you access Betrally from a shared computer, especially if you share your computer with children.
- Untick the 'save password' option
- Use separate computer profiles for yourself and minors
- Use child protection software such as Net Nanny or CYBERsitter to filter internet content
If you become aware of any underage user registered at Betrally.com, please bring it to our attention immediately by emailing us at email@example.com.
Betrally.com operates according to a variety of rules to ensure a safe and fair online sports betting experience for everyone.
Please ensure you read and understand these rules:
- Terms and Conditions
- Betting Rules
- You must be at least 18 years of age to register an account with Betrally.com. It is a criminal offense for those under age to bet on this site.
- Customers will be asked to verify that they are 18 or over by providing requested documentation.
- Account holders are responsible for the confidentiality of their account details. Once a bet has been placed, it cannot be changed.
- Residents of American Samoa, Belgium, Bulgaria, Curacao, Cyprus, Hungary, France, France (Metropolitan), French Guiana, Guam, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, Martinique, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, New Caledonia, Northern Mariana Islands, French Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, French S. and An. Lands, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Mayotte, Palau, Romania, Turkey, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Scotland, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Virgin Islands and Wallis and Futuna are not permitted to open an account, bet or make any kind of transaction at this site.
Betrally.com uses your personal details for the processing of bets, management of your account, providing services and carrying out research. We are the sole owners of the information you provide us and we do not share your details with any other third party. Please contact us if you wish to view or change your personal details.
Version 3. Last updated: 2 October 2017
Betrally India, which includes all of the entities specified below under “The Group” section, including its affiliates (collectively, the " Company"), offers online gambling services, such as casino, and sports gambling (collectively, the “ Services”) via its own in-house brands (each, an " In-House Brand"; together with the Company: “ Group”, " we", " our" or " us").
1. The Group
The Group includes the following companies: Zapzap Marketing Limited
The Group provides the Services through the following applications and platforms (collectively the “ Platforms”):
- This internet website;
- Downloadable applications and software ("Software"), such as native applications which are distributed through mobile application stores and PC and Mac desktop software which can be downloaded to your computer;
- Non-downloadable online applications (e.g. flash applications, HTML5 applications, etc.); and
- Facebook applications.
2. What information we collect?
We collect two types of information from our Users:
The first type of information is information that identifies or may reasonably identify an individual reasonable effort (“ Personal Information”). Personal Information which is being gathered may consist of the following:
- Registration details: When you open an account and register to use the Services, you will be asked to provide us certain details about yourself, such as: first and last name, email address, gender, birth data, physical address, ID number, phone number, occupation, etc. In addition, we may collect certain information as required under various Know KYC and Anti-Money Laundering regulatory requirements, such as your source of funds.
- Governmental-issued ID: In certain instances, you will be required to provide a copy of a governmental-issued ID, for identity verification process. Please note that this information is required for certain features of our Services.
- Gaming information: in order for us to provide the Services, we automatically record different information related to your account and use of our Services, including with respect to your transactions, deposits, balances, bets, withdraws, bonuses and winnings.
- Payment information: In order for you to enjoy all of the functions of the Services (e.g. place bets, perform purchases etc.), payment information will be collected from you, such as your currency, credit card number and bank account details.
- Voluntary information: We also collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services, such as on the chat feature and in games.
- Device information: We collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as: device’s unique identifiers (e.g. UDID, IMEI, MAC address), browser fingerprinting, IP address and geo-location data.
- Telephone calls: We record or monitor telephone calls for customer support, training and/or security purposes.
- Social networks: When you register through your social network account (such as your Facebook account), to use the Services or connect your player account with such account, we will have access to basic information from your social network account, such as your name, birthdate, profile picture and friends' list, as well as information you made publicly available on such account.
- Information we collect from third parties: We collect Personal Information from third party service providers, such as information about your credit history from credit agencies and other financial information which is relevant to the provision of the Services, as well as information which is gathered in order to verify your identity and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Non-personal information
The second type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via the User’s use of the Services (“Non-Personal Information”).
Non-Personal Information which is being collected consists of technical information and aggregated usage information, and may contain, among other things, the User’s operating system, type of browser, screen resolution, browser and keyboard language, the User’s ‘click-stream’ and activities on the Services, the period of time the User visited the Services and related time stamps, etc.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
Types of Non-personal Information we collect from or about you:
- Technical information: In order to enhance the functionality of the Services and to provide you with a better user experience, we collect technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Services; etc.).
- Gameplay information: We record game play information including, amongst other things, your deposits, bets, bonuses, game session duration and your high scores. We may also share and publish such information through any of our Platforms.
- Device and connection information: If you download the Software to your device, we may collect information from the particular device you are using, for security and fraud detection and prevention purposes. For example, we may gather information with regard to other software which is running simultaneously with the Software for detecting if you are using software which is associated with fraudulent activity (e.g. robots, malware, etc.) or checking if the connection you are using is via a VPN or proxy.
- Analytics information: We collect information about your use of the Services, such as applications' usage, log files, user activity (e.g. pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.), time stamps, alerts, etc. This information is collected for amongst other things troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Services.
The Services are not designed or directed to persons under the age of 18 or persons under the age of legal consent with respect to the use of the Services of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher (“Legally of Age”). If you are not Legally of Age, you should not download or use the Services nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user who is not Legally of Age has shared any information, we may discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. How we use the collected information?
We use your Personal Information for the purposes listed below:
- To set up, manage and update your account;
- To provide and operate the Services (such as for betting and payment processing);
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Services and special offers;
- To market our Services (see more below under “Marketing”), as well as to serve you advertisements, including behavioral advertising;
- To conduct analytics, statistical and research purposes, in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests (such as by compiling aggregated reports about the usage of certain features of our Services);
- For Customer Relationship Management purposes, and to support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries;
- To enable us to further develop, customize and improve the Services based on Users’ common preferences and uses;
- To provide you with a responsible gaming environment;
- To communicate with your and to process any of your requests to exercise your User Rights;
- To identify and authenticate your access to certain features of the Services;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services, including by identifying risks associated with your activity on our Services;
- To investigate violations of our policies and User Agreement as well as enforce our policies and the User Agreement;
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services; and
- As required by law or regulation (such as Know Your Customer ("KYC") and Anti-Money Laundering regulatory requirements), or as required by other governmental authorities, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
The Group will use your Personal Information, such as your name, home address, email address, telephone number etc., ourselves or by using our third party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning the Services as well as products, services, websites and applications which relate to: (i) other companies within the Group; (ii) or (ii) the Group's business partners and affiliates (collectively: “ Marketing Affiliates”), which we believe may interest you.
We may also share and disclose Personal Information with our Marketing Affiliates for the purpose of providing you different marketing offers, which we, or our Marketing Affiliates, believe are relevant for you. Our Marketing Affiliates may use this Personal Information for different marketing techniques, such as direct email, post, SMS and telephone marketing purposes.
You may at any time decline receiving further marketing offers from us or from Marketing Affiliates by contacting us at email@example.com or by unsubscribing from receiving marketing materials by following the guidelines available on the marketing communications (such as clicking on an “unsubscribe” button). Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
6. Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, laptop or mobile device when you visit a website or use applications. Cookies may be used for many different purposes such as remembering your preferences, following your use of the Website and improving your user experience.
We use three different types of cookies:
Essential Cookies- These cookies are necessary for the Website to function properly or to provide a service which you request. These cookies are usually only set in response to your actions, such as in the case of auto form filling or logging in. Your browser can be set to block these cookies but the Website will not perform properly if you decide to do so.
Functionality Cookies - These cookies help to provide you with a more personalised user experience and are used by us and select third parties whose services feature on our pages. Blocking these cookies will disable these services and may affect your Website experience.
Performance Cookies - These cookies collect information about how you use a website or application and assist us in improving the performance of our Website. Blocking these cookies means that we cannot work effectively to improve the usability of our Website.
Cookies may be stored either for the duration of your visit to the Website or for repeat visits:
Session Cookies - These cookies allows us to link your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when you open the browser window and finishes when you close it. Session cookies are created temporarily and are deleted once the browser window is closed.
Persistent Cookies - These cookies remains on your device for a set period of time specified in the cookie and activated each time you visit the Website that created that particular cookie.
You may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. Please see the "Help" section of your browser for instructions.
7. Targeted Advertising
We use third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you visit the Platform and use the Services. You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (" NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance (" DAA").
For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices .
8. With whom we share information?
We share Personal Information with any of the following recipients:
- Any replacement service provider that we engage with to operate the Platforms;
- Companies within the Group and other affiliated companies;
- Gaming providers;
- Subcontractors and third party service providers, as well as their subcontractors, which by way of example include (but is not limited to) cloud computing companies, marketing affiliates, identity verification and fraud prevention services, and other data verifiers;
- Credit reporting agencies;
- Payment service providers, payment processors and banks;
- Any third parties who provides services in relation to the operation or promotion of the applicable Group’s brands;
- Any third parties who organize offline events or tournaments on behalf of or in conjunction with any companies within the Group;
- Hotels and flight companies (such as in the context of offline events and promotions);
- Auditors, contractors or legal/financial/other advisers of any of the Group’s business processes;
- Any third parties who investigate, detect or prevent fraudulent or illegal activity (e.g. governmental authorities, police, banks and other investigatory organizations);
- Licensing authorities, governmental and regulatory bodies, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations; and
- Storing such information on our behalf, for example by using cloud computing service providers;
- Processing such information to assist us with our business operations (e.g. to process payments and your deposits; authenticate your access; auditing our operations; detect and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity; etc.);
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
- Communicating targeted advertising, as well as promotional and informational materials, in accordance with our marketing policy (see above, in the section titled "Marketing"); and
9. Transfer Of Information
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse the Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Third Party Tracking Technologies
When you visit or access our Services (for example when you visit our websites), we use (and authorize third parties to use) web beacons, cookies, pixels, scripts, tags and other technologies (" Tracking Technologies").
The Tracking Technologies allow us to automatically collect information about you and your online behavior, as well as your device (for example your computer or mobile device), for different purposes, such as in order to enhance your navigation on our Services, improve our Services’ performance and customize your experience on our Services. We also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of our Services, perform analytics, deliver content which is tailored to your interests and administer services to our Users, advertisers, publishers, customers and partners.
11. Third Party Services
You should always review their privacy practices carefully before providing Personal Information to such third parties.
You are knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks of using any third-party websites, services or applications. You agree that we shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to such third party sites and your usage of them.
12. Retention Of Personal Information
If you have registered with an account through our Services, the Group will retain your Personal Information during the period your account is active. In addition, the Group will retain your Personal Data for additional periods, to enable the Group to meet its legal obligations under applicable laws or regulations, such as the applicable gambling regulations, Know-Your-Customer and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
In addition, the Group may retain your Personal Information for longer periods, provided that retaining such information is necessary for the Group’s legitimate interests, such as fraud prevention and record keeping.
13. Your Rights
You may contact us at any time by email (at: email@example.com), and request:
- To access or delete any Personal Information relating to you;
- To change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted). Note that you may also request that we will correct errors with regard to your Personal Information (except in cases where the information is required to be kept in its original format under any applicable laws and regulations);
- That we will restrict or cease any further use of your Personal Information;
- That we will provide the Personal Information you volunteered to us in a machine-readable format.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements, including gambling regulations and other legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. We may also rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion, in accordance with our internal policies.
14. How We Keep Your Information Secured
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We have put in place appropriate physical and technological safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
We employ industry standard procedures and controls to ensure the safety of our users’ information, such as:
- Secure network topology, which includes intrusion prevention and Firewall systems;
- Encrypted communication;
- Authentication and Access Control;
- External and Internal audit tests; etc.
Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
16. How To Contact Us
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Data Protection Officer
We will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time. If you are unsatisfied with our response, you can reach out to the applicable data protection supervisory authority.
Version 3. Last updated: 23 May 2018
See the year off in style with a 50% Bonus up to ₹2,000 for a sports extravaganza
Earn up to ₹10,000 in free bets by referring your friends to BetRally India!
Get this month’s special code now and claim a 30% up to ₹1,500 reload bonus
Deposit with code REAL100JAI to get 100% up to ₹7,500 Live Casino Welcome Bonus
Get your winnings early on singles, combos, pre-match and live bets